Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN CHRISTMAS 2016 !!!!

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Website code posted for 15% off beauty $75 purchase thru tmrw.

Also check your email.  I have 15% off $50 Fashion. 

Will they be santa angels and gift us a nice coupon for D's visit or will they be a grinch??? Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl I had a code for Fashion that has already expired. The 15% off $75 Beauty expired last night or I thought it did. I don't see it on their site today Sat. 12-3.

@Nightowlz - yep, they have expired. I have to give Evine CS kudos for helping me with the 15 off beauty coupon. 

I wish I had seen the Beekman Shave Kit at $34 Holiday price, would have bought 4 or 5 for gifts with the coupon. I had 1 in my cart + the Pink Sugar fragrance holiday kit for $80 total that met the min purchase req. but the system wouldn't apply the coupon. it was just as the coupon was expiring so I called CS and by then the Beekman kit sold out. 

So I stalked the Beekman item, sure enuf it popped in again 30 min ltr. CS couldn't apply the coupon b/c it expired & no supervisor avail last night. I placed the order last night, called CS this morning. Spoke w a super & she happily applied the 15 off to my order. 

If they can offer a coupon for the Argan & Beekman visits, they better offer it for Skinn as well as Isomers both w TTV's this coming week. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I see this item posted for next Sat...maybe a OTO? I would love another daisy concealer pallette for my travel bag. A $34 reg Evine price means it s/b less than 25 for 2 items once it becomes a special. @BlingQueen022 I know you like this pallette.  Watch for this new duo! 

FORGET-ME-NOT PALETTE WITH PLASMA BRUSH - 312-674

Evine Price $ 34.00
or  6 ValuePay: $5.67
S&H: $4.99

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

If these are the two TTV's then I'm safe.  Only the DWP might have tempted me, but I still have most of that from the last TTV and I don't care for the line erasing serum.

I'm curious about that new Pore Mask but will definitely wait on that. 

@sueinsf -  

That ubiquitous blue tube line eraser, uggh. Ruins the kit for me. I won't buy anymore kits that includes that item. 

I too picked up extras of the perfect DWP kit - the Anniversary kit x 3. I use Age Reset on my eye area as D has demo'd so I am curious to see the presentation of the new Age Reset for eyes - why do I 'need' it? 

And I also want to try the new peel off mask. Will see what they do w pricing and there better be a coupon this time. Woman Tongue

@Chi-town girl Some people do like that Line Erasing serum but to me it is useless.  As to the Age Reset eye serum -- I don't see why you can't use the current Age Reset under your eye, but I'm sure Dimitri will tell us why this is so much better!  It's probably the same thing with a couple of added ingredients (maybe something for puffiness?)

I'm sure they will do special pricing or a duo on the pore mask at some point (if not on this visit) and I'll also bet it will show up later either with the pore cleanser or vacuum mask or perhaps a pore set along with the cleanser, two serums and cream?  That would be a TTV I would try!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Website code posted for 15% off beauty $75 purchase thru tmrw.

Also check your email.  I have 15% off $50 Fashion. 

Will they be santa angels and gift us a nice coupon for D's visit or will they be a grinch??? Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl I had a code for Fashion that has already expired. The 15% off $75 Beauty expired last night or I thought it did. I don't see it on their site today Sat. 12-3.

@Nightowlz - yep, they have expired. I have to give Evine CS kudos for helping me with the 15 off beauty coupon. 

I wish I had seen the Beekman Shave Kit at $34 Holiday price, would have bought 4 or 5 for gifts with the coupon. I had 1 in my cart + the Pink Sugar fragrance holiday kit for $80 total that met the min purchase req. but the system wouldn't apply the coupon. it was just as the coupon was expiring so I called CS and by then the Beekman kit sold out. 

So I stalked the Beekman item, sure enuf it popped in again 30 min ltr. CS couldn't apply the coupon b/c it expired & no supervisor avail last night. I placed the order last night, called CS this morning. Spoke w a super & she happily applied the 15 off to my order. 

If they can offer a coupon for the Argan & Beekman visits, they better offer it for Skinn as well as Isomers both w TTV's this coming week. 

Hey @Chi-town girl I LOVE Pink Sugar! You can find the 3.4 oz on Zulily now for 14.99!!! It is a light vanilla based scent (not Vanilla Fields vanilla) and men do seem to like it on me...I thought that kit was nice but didn't need the lotion or the EDT...the hair spray did intrigue me so do tell me how that is once you get the kit (if it is for you Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 - lol, yep the Pink Sugar kit is for me Heart one for them (gifts) one for me Woman LOL I want to try the hair fragrance & it was less than $30 for the kit after the coupon. will let you know about the hair fragrance. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I see this item posted for next Sat...maybe a OTO? I would love another daisy concealer pallette for my travel bag. A $34 reg Evine price means it s/b less than 25 for 2 items once it becomes a special. @BlingQueen022 I know you like this pallette.  Watch for this new duo! 

Evine Price $ 34.00

@Chi-town girl it's 312-025 and thank goodness I won't be losing any money on another one of their price changes.  I ordered this on sale last time.  Thank goodness because I wouldn't be able to get a price adjustment on it.  It's a very good product and I use it a lot.  The BB cream runs dark so order a shade lighter and it will be perfect.  I have to say I'm done for a while with Evine.  I just can't keep up with their price changes anymore and shipping charge change in prices either.  Now they're starting to lower shipping during the same day air.  I'll just be watching the shows but not ordering.  I have enough skinn now already.  Thank for posting this.  You are a love muffin!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Evine Price $ 34.00

@Chi-town girl it's 312-025 and thank goodness I won't be losing any money on another one of their price changes.  I ordered this on sale last time.  Thank goodness because I wouldn't be able to get a price adjustment on it.  It's a very good product and I use it a lot.  The BB cream runs dark so order a shade lighter and it will be perfect.  I have to say I'm done for a while with Evine.  I just can't keep up with their price changes anymore and shipping charge change in prices either.  Now they're starting to lower shipping during the same day air.  I'll just be watching the shows but not ordering.  I have enough skinn now already.  Thank for posting this.  You are a love muffin!!

@BlingQueen022 - yes! I agree about all the pricing games. I also bought the daisy concealer duo w the BB cream. We paid $38. 

Skinn Cosmetics Forget-Me-Not Skin Perfecting Palette & CC Cream - 312-025
312-025- Skinn Cosmetics Forget-Me-Not Skin Perfecting Palette & CC Cream

The new duo - daisy concealer + plasma fusion brush is $34 reg Evine price. it will prob go down to undrr $25. plus, if we get a coupon...might be a good time to pick up a backup.  do you like/use the plasma brush?

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Evine Price $ 34.00

@BlingQueen022 - yes! I agree about all the pricing games. I also bought the daisy concealer duo w the BB cream. We paid $38. 

Skinn Cosmetics Forget-Me-Not Skin Perfecting Palette & CC Cream - 312-025

The new duo - daisy concealer + plasma fusion brush is $34 reg Evine price. it will prob go down to undrr $25. plus, if we get a coupon...might be a good time to pick up a backup.  do you like/use the plasma brush?

@Chi-town girl I have two of the Plasma brushes, but I hardly use it.  I don't like the fact that it's sort of like a cylinder shape haired brush.  It works fine when I did use it but any other brush would be just fine.  Hope that helps.  This is just a brush I keep in a drawer more then using it.  

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

Yo Adrienne!!! She had this umpteem years ago.