Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SKINN CHRISTMAS 2016 !!!!

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

312-025- Skinn Cosmetics Forget-Me-Not Skin Perfecting Palette & CC Cream

Yo Adrienne!!! She had this umpteem years ago.

I have no idea what this means? What does Rocky have to do with this?? Call me confused!

@HappyDaze Adrienne (from HSN's Signature Club A) used to offer this palette regularly (not sure if she still does).  I was cleaning out my beauty cabinet yesterday and found a few of these that must be at least 10 years old!

I don't know that it really matters if Adrienne has offered this kind of color correcting compact in the past.  Several companies offered them in the past and still do.  A color wheel is what it is and the appropriate neutralizing color isn't going to change.  For all I know, Dimitri may have had one in the past as well and is bringing it back.  What's the big deal?

No big deal. Just sayin' Dimitri didn't invent it or anything and I know he didn't say he did. I just saw it, Adrienne flashed into my mind, and I posted it. Didn't mean to cause a rukus.

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 & all!! Check your email for an Evine coupon. It's for 'named'" or specific customers. Grrrrrrrr, I sure hope there is a website one or from D that is available for everyone for the Skinn visit.  

I rec'd it for $20 off $100 good thru 12/21. Someone else posted they rec'd $30 OFF $100. 

Here are the terms:

$20 off $100 offer available on a single purchase for named customer only. To qualify you must purchase a minimum of $100, exclusive of shipping & handling and sales tax between 4:00pm ET, December 7, 2016 and 10:59pm ET, December 21, 2016.

Offer can be used only once. If offer is used on an AutoDelivery program, it will only be applied to the first shipment, additional shipments will be at full AutoDelivery pricing. Not valid on electronics merchandise, Waterford or items offered by Evine's paid programming partners. May not be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other offer. Discount will be applied at checkout. No cash value or credit back. Evine reserves the right to end this promotion at any time and to substitute or cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - Thanks for the alert! I have been super busy & had not checked lately. I also got the $20 off $100 version. 

I've got a few items I need to restock (Restore C+, Dermappeal, the scalp treatment...) and usually want something I don't really need, too.

Is it this weekend that D will be back?

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

How come when I look at the shows tab under Skinn, it lists only January dates?  Wasn't there supposed to be a December show too?

Honored Contributor

@Mesmerized169 - I don't know, other than it was an oversight. There are some Skinn shows coming up though. Check the program schedule. They either start tomorrow or Friday, I think. I'm only using my phone right now or I'd check for you.
Trusted Contributor

Take a look at the online Evine Program Guide. You will see "Gifts From Skinn Cosmetics" tonight at 11 p.m. More Skinn tomorrow 12/9.

Honored Contributor

@MsLomo wrote:

Take a look at the online Evine Program Guide. You will see "Gifts From Skinn Cosmetics" tonight at 11 p.m. More Skinn tomorrow 12/9.

@MsLomo - Thanks!

I wish that the Evine & QVC apps offered the option to schedule an alert for shows we want to remember to watch. The HSN app does and, when I check the program guide, I just turn that on and get an alert when it is time for the show/vendor to start. It is nice & easy.

Honored Contributor

I hope they offer free shipping or reduced shipping. 

I did not receive the $20 off $100 which I could have used it during the Isomers shows. 

Honored Contributor

The program guide has this trio of facial wipes as a 2nd TTV! $30.Can't purchase it yet, TTV price is not loaded on the product page. Not syre yet about s&-h. 

Skinn Cosmetics Three-Pack of Olive & Enzyme Cleansing Cloths (30 Count Each) - 312-589
312-589- Skinn Cosmetics Three-Pack of Olive & Enzyme Cleansing Cloths (30 Count Each)

I'm picking up 1 or 2 depending upon s&h. 

Also the color TTV price = $50. All new items in this TTV.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl - I was hoping for a good deal on the wipes! Thanks!