Valued Contributor

Re: WHAT COLOR...NEED HELP...MALLY TSV WHO'S GETTING IT?

I'm passing. It's unfortunate for her that her TSV came after Eve Pearl's. I got Eve Pearl's. I did buy Mally's gigantic pot of primer! It's my favorite. I'm so glad the large is back in stock. It's hard to get my finger in the small pot. My fingernail gets in the way. 

I hope you like it! 

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

Is the foundation available anywhere else?  I'm a foundation junkie, but I'm usually disappointed.

@ElvisShops I don't think so right now but I am sure if it sells well it will eventually be offered on her website and probably ulta and beauty.com too.

Valued Contributor

In the presentations I believe they said the foundation would be available elsewhere in August.

Regular Contributor

I am sad to see her packaging has been changed to black. I can't believe I am passing on a Mally TSV but the foundation has coconut in it which always breaks me out and I don't like the new eyeshadow stick formula. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I am sad to see her packaging has been changed to black. I can't believe I am passing on a Mally TSV but the foundation has coconut in it which always breaks me out and I don't like the new eyeshadow stick formula. 

@MissSugarKane I'm so glad you posted there's coconut in it.  I cancelled my order for this tsv because of that.  I hate the smell of coconut on anybody.  You saved me some money today.  Thank you.  

Regular Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@MissSugarKane wrote:

@MissSugarKane I'm so glad you posted there's coconut in it.  I cancelled my order for this tsv because of that.  I hate the smell of coconut on anybody.  You saved me some money today.  Thank you.  

I don't know if the coconut oil in it would be enough to make it smell but I am sure it would be enough to break my face out lol

Trusted Contributor

@calipoutine wrote:

Very dissapointed in her shadow sticks.  They USED to be made in Italy, now they are made in CHINA.  They are NOT the same at all.  I first discovered them in a Beauty Test tube.  Too bad she cheaped out and changed the place of manufacture. 

It's too bad she had to reformulate her products and not be improving them...I have not tried any of the new ones, I'm just going by what reviews I've heard here.

She even made a comment this morning that she could not talk about what was in one of her products ?  That makes me wonder whats up ?

I was all ready to order when I saw how nice it looked on Sandra at midnight till 2am....now that I have watched all day and read some negatives on the new formulas....

I'm sadly passing.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Regular Contributor

I wish they would show the shades in the compact instead of the pics of the models. Part of me wants to cave and order since it is free shipping and I can return if I don't like but I can't choose a shade without seeing the product.

Esteemed Contributor

Mally must have been forced into this powder foundation. I can't believe she would do it after years and years and years of trashing powder foundations. She always said her clients would leave immediately. if she ever tried to put powder near them. 

I guess Mally has to do what they tell her to do now. I've tried powders, but I love her Poreless cream foundation and will stick to that. 

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Mally must have been forced into this powder foundation. I can't believe she would do it after years and years and years of trashing powder foundations. She always said her clients would leave immediately. if she ever tried to put powder near them. 

I guess Mally has to do what they tell her to do now. I've tried powders, but I love her Poreless cream foundation and will stick to that. 

@febe1 she'e had another powder foundation for some years now- poreless perfection foundation. We'd always comment on how she talks about how powder is bad yet sold a powder foundation that even contains talc, which she said makes you look dry and cakey, lol.