Super Contributor

I know it doesn't work for everyone, but I'd like to share my personal story. I have been wearing my hair long, and just over 40 yrs old. My hair takes a lot of abuse from me. I was buying the best for my hair from the salon, but my ends were brittle and dry; every time my hairstylist cut my hair she would comment on the dry ends. I watched Chaz on qvc but was worried because i don't have coarse hair it is straight and fine. But the dryness and split ends, my hair was becoming a mess, especially since I was insisting on washing it every day! Plus coloring! The turning point was walking through sephora browsing, waiting for my son to get out of an evening class at our church next door. This lady was in Sephora working as a Phyto sales lady (not a Sephora staff member). She said, I am concerned about your hair, it looks so try, let me try something. She put something on my hair and it was good, but I didn't buy anything from her. They didn't sell Wen at sephora at that time, not even online. I told her, I agree, my hair's a mess and I must do something; I think I'm going to try WEN. She said "I think WEN is definitely better than most" Mind you she was trying to sell me this Phyto but she could tell I didn't want it. She said hopefully WEN won't be too heavy for your hair type. I was afraid of WEN because of hair loss stories, plus worried it would weigh it down, horrified at the thought of washing my hair with conditioner, so I tried just the remoist. I liked it but it wasn't enough alone. I went ahead and tried Lavender but was still afraid to use it on my scalp, that something might happen with my beloved hair. So I was still on the fence. I'd use my regular shampoo on my scalp and then WEN on my lower half of my hair. I started thinking, what's the point this isn't what this was created for, just try it the right way. I did that, and branched out (still branching, as I haven't tried all the formulas) to SAM and loved it; my sister tried it while we were on a trip together and loved it, and then I tried one of the seasonals and a 16oz of TT. I love all of these formulas. I also got a tsv that included 613 and love that too. Using the oils now and my hair is not dry, there are still some split ends but it is growing more shiny and vibrant every day. I hope this continues!