Super Contributor
On 10/2/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 9/30/2014 VaBelle35 said:

My ebay records don't go back that far, but I can tell you it was a heck of a lot more than what QVC charges.

Also, FWIW, my gallon of Fig sold for $192.50 at auction. I did free S&H.

Whew, I was just playing around with some zip codes and calculating shipping, and you aren't kidding! I'm in the midwest so I chose 90210. Standard shipping is just under $23! To Honolulu, even a little more than that!

Man, when Chaz says the free shipping on the second shipments of A/D gallons is his & QVC's gift, he isn't kidding either!

big companies probably get a nice discount on shipping though

Contributor
On 10/1/2014 DrGirl said:

Please be mindful when buying WEN on Ebay. Last week I purchased an eight pack of Winter Vanilla Mint. When I received it I realized it was definitely counterfeit. The seller offered me a refund, and I did report him to Ebay policies. However, I doubt it will change his selling habits. I just checked the sellers account, and he is still selling 40-50 bottles a day. Come on, 40-50 bottles of WVM? Discontinued two years ago,lol?? I definitely should have known better, if it looks to good to be true, it most likely is.

You need to report the seller to Chaz. He will do a test buy, have it analyzed and if it's counterfeit he will have ebay pull the seller off. He has done it before.
Respected Contributor
On 10/2/2014 atsrm said:

Please be mindful when buying WEN on Ebay. Last week I purchased an eight pack of Winter Vanilla Mint. When I received it I realized it was definitely counterfeit. The seller offered me a refund, and I did report him to Ebay policies. However, I doubt it will change his selling habits. I just checked the sellers account, and he is still selling 40-50 bottles a day. Come on, 40-50 bottles of WVM? Discontinued two years ago,lol?? I definitely should have known better, if it looks to good to be true, it most likely is.

You need to report the seller to Chaz. He will do a test buy, have it analyzed and if it's counterfeit he will have ebay pull the seller off. He has done it before.

Thanks for posting this. I didn't realize that Chaz did this but it makes sense. Of course, if he isn't notified about it then the seller will continue to sell counterfeit items.

Respected Contributor
I've rarely had a problem with ebay but I just ran into one. It came out okay though. I tried to find someone selling the infomercial version of SAM. It took a lot of looking to find an auction that listed the correct ingredients but yesterday when it arrived, it was the sephora version. She agreed to the refund already. But it arrived in good condition still shrink wrapped etc. no inconvenience as UPS comes to work every weekday.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor
On 10/2/2014 susan25 said:
On 10/2/2014 atsrm said:

Thanks for posting this. I didn't realize that Chaz did this but it makes sense. Of course, if he isn't notified about it then the seller will continue to sell counterfeit items.

I am sure Chaz (like most businesses) has people in his organization who seek out counterfeiters.

Honored Contributor

I've sold WEN on ebay when I've "overpurchased" (lol) and never had a problem ..... but I would steer clear of sellers that look like dealers, as opposed to regular people. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor
On 10/4/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I've sold WEN on ebay when I've "overpurchased" (lol) and never had a problem ..... but I would steer clear of sellers that look like dealers, as opposed to regular people. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I would imagine that many ebay sellers may be trying to supplement their income or also could be their main source of income. It would make sense that they would sell large quantities of products. I would imagine that most ebay sellers don't sell counterfeit products. Especially if they really need the money that they earn.