Super Contributor
Chaz just said the models on tonight did their own hair since Team WEN is not in town yet & Q asked him to do hits tonight! And they look a Wenderful
#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Don't they? Yet another opportunity to see the wonders of WEN without PRO STYLING.

He's such a sweet, humble man.

Hope he talks a little about the WKC. I can't imagine the fun he must have had meeting all those adorable doggies! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

you mean their hair looked wonderful doing their own styling?? imagine that :-)

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor
On 2/18/2015 Drythe said:

Don't they? Yet another opportunity to see the wonders of WEN without PRO STYLING.

He's such a sweet, humble man.

Hope he talks a little about the WKC. I can't imagine the fun he must have had meeting all those adorable doggies! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'll bet he had a blast. I saw some of the pics today. I felt sorry for some of those dogs and their crazy "hairstyles". But the beagle that won was adorable!

Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2015 bruingirl said:

Yep, imagine that! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2015 Drythe said:
On 2/18/2015 bruingirl said:

Yep, imagine that! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Funny but you won't ever see the non-believers come on and say anything positive about that. If they do comment, it will be to say that they don't really believe the models do their own hair.

Valued Contributor

I love this! Totally shows that even if you can't do a stylist blowout on yourself (I can't! I'm too lazy and before I did a big chop this month my hair was too long for me to easily be able to get good tension), your hair can and will still look good when (wen) you do it yourself and that it's totally shiny and hydrates with wen regardless of style! I think they should save some stills from this and use them in the before and after shots.

Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2015 jennys kid said:

I love this! Totally shows that even if you can't do a stylist blowout on yourself (I can't! I'm too lazy and before I did a big chop this month my hair was too long for me to easily be able to get good tension), your hair can and will still look good when (wen) you do it yourself and that it's totally shiny and hydrates with wen regardless of style! I think they should save some stills from this and use them in the before and after shots.

ITA jennys kid!

Super Contributor

Chaz even showed their roots because they hadn't had their color done - their color wasn't faded or brassy (imagine that!) And most were second day hair and still looked great. He should do that more often - was great!

Honored Contributor