Trusted Contributor

I'm presently not a WEN user. I was really tempted yesterday, but the reviews about hair falling out spooked me and I backed down. Another thing was that I noticed that nothing was ever mentioned about grey/white hair. Chaz emphazes hair color fading,etc. but he never mentions what his products do for grey/white hair. My hair is unprocessed, uncolored pewter grey and I know from experience that I have to be careful of what products I use. Once hair turns grey, it naturally becomes coarser and more brittle and poreous. (I had a terrible experience when I used Frekai glossing products - my hair absorbed the color and turned yellow!) It also loses its natural shine which would seem that WEN would be a perfect solution. I know that I will never have swinging bouncy hair again (well, I can't anyway because my hair is short!! LOL) but I sure would like to have shiny hair again. Just wondering if any WEN users have virgin grey/white hair?

Hi there.

Your question is many years old.. but incase you see this Smiley Happy  .  I have ocasionally  seen one of the natural gray haired models on the QVC WEN presentations.  (You might have by now too lol)  She says that she does not (and her hair looked great as usual) have a yellowing problem at all using WEN, and that it makes her hair shiney and soft. She (the hair model) had very curly shoulder length hair.  I have used wen for over 5 years now I think.  I stopped coloring my hair last February 2015.  I am about 50% gray I would say, Lighter in the front than back.  I do not have any yellowing in the gray portion  of my hair which is now grow out almost 4 !/2 inches.  I have read about adding a LITTLE bit of one of those bright purple hair colos (from a beauty supply store) to shampoo to help with the yellowing.  I have not tried it though.  Hope this helps.  I'm sure you have gotten your answer by now though.    Maybe it could help someone : )