Occasional Contributor

WEN at Sephora Online

I noticed today that Sephora is starting to carry WEN on their online site. It's a small selection of the SAM products only. I called my local store and they said that the product line would be expanding and would also be available in stores in time. While I know the probably won't beat QVC deals, it will still be nice to have the product line available in my home town for when I run out of items and don't have time to wait for shipping. It will be nice to have WEN more readily available. I will post again when I see that it is actually in the store. For now it's a nice thing to look forward to Smiley Happy

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View