Regular Contributor

WEN Pets Lavender Mint Eucalyptus Cleansing Conditioner & Replenishing Mist

Looks like it is available on chazdean.com

Cleansing Conditioner Description:

WEN Pets brings the high performance, quality and amazing results you expect from a WEN product to your pets. This non-lathering, rich and creamy formula is pH balanced and packed with Essential Oils, Extracts, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Nutrients and Peptides. WEN Pets will leave your pet's coat infused with the calming, refreshing scent of Lavender, Mint and Eucalyptus. Used regularly, WEN Pets will give the four-legged members of your family an amazingly smooth, shiny, polished and hydrated coat while making dry, flaky skin a thing of the past.

Replenishing Treatment Mist Description:

WEN Pets Replenishing Treatment Mist combines the soothing, calming oils of Lavender, Mint and Eucalyptus into an incredibly revitalizing treatment for your pets. Rich in Vitamins, Nutrients, Natural Extracts, Amino Acids and Peptides; WEN Pets Replenishing Treatment Mist is the perfect blend of ingredients to quickly refresh your furry friend by restoring shine and moisture, to help give them healthier, hydrated, younger looking coats.

I can't wait until it comes to QVC. I've been hoping for a replenishing mist for my dogs.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Pets Lavender Mint Eucalyptus Cleansing Conditioner & Replenishing Mist

Thanks for the heads up, maybe this one won't have the tea tree in it.
Regular Contributor

Hopefully it won't smell too minty because my one pomeranian loves mint. He can smell mint candies or when someone brushes their teeth and heads in for kisses. I don't want him to drink the bath haha

Honored Contributor

Interesting that the new formula is in the 32oz size instead of the usual 64oz it came in before.

I'm sticking with the kids of my fur babies though, no menthol, no mint, no eucalyptus, no tea tree.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

The new WEN pets is being premiered at the WKC show. The WEN booth looks great.

Going to the WKC show is on my bucket list? Anyone else?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Oh gosh thanks for the reminder, I need to set my Tivo to record the dog show!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Ingredients:

xIngredients• Water
• Cetearyl Alcohol
• Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
• Behentrimonium Methosulfate
• Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
• Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
• Peppermint Oil
• Rosemary Leaf Oil
• Abyssinian Seed Oil
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
• Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
• Seabuckthorn Fruit Extract
• Neem Seed Oil
• Pomegranate Seed Oil
• Bamboo Extract
• Green Tea Extract
• Rosemary Leaf Extract
• Wild Cherry Fruit Extract
• Nettle Extract
• Marigold Flower Extract
• Rice Syrup Extract
• Sage Leaf Extract
• Goji Berry Fruit Extract
• Acai Fruit Extract
• Comfrey Leaf Extract
• Panax Ginseng Root Extract
• Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract
• Seaweed Extract
Tea Tree Leaf Oil
• Eucalyptus Oil
• Organic Evening Primrose Oil
• Organic Starflower Seed Oil
• Linseed Oil
• Sage Oil
• Linolenic Acid
• Linoleic Acid
• Menthol
• Glycerin
• Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
• Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
• Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
• L-Valine
• L-Threonine
• L-Proline
• L-Isoleucine
• L-Phenylaline
• L-Histidine
• L-Alanine
• L-Serine
• L-Arginine
• L-Aspartic Acid
• Glycine
• Amodimethicone
• Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
• Citric Acid
• Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
• Tocopherol
• Sodium PCA
• Sodium Lactate
• Polysorbate-60
• PCA
• Phenethyl Alcohol
• Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine
• Caprylyl Glycol
• Butylene Glycol
• Carbomer
• Polysorbate-20
• Ethylhexylglycerin
• Phenoxyethanol

Honored Contributor

On 2/14/2015 Drythe said:

The new WEN pets is being premiered at the WKC show. The WEN booth looks great.

Going to the WKC show is on my bucket list? Anyone else?

yes, it is for me too.

Valued Contributor

I know I am probably not your average kitty cat owner, but my cat does receive baths. Their are a few reasons for this, but the biggest reason is his breed. Max is our 5 year old Ragdoll kitty. Ragdolls are often referred to as "the closest thing to having a dog without having one." He plays fetch, responds to commands, very large (29.8lbs and over 3 feet long when stretched out or standing on his hind legs to open a door or pull something down he wants) and when we go outside and work around the yard he goes with us to roll in the grass and run after us or when the dragonflies come out he jumps around and plays with them. I have allergies and especially when Max is outside with us and gets full of pollen or dirt whatever there are times he and his beautiful silky coat needs a bath. We currently use the WEN Kids line on him because our vet said no to WEN Pets due to the small a out of tea tree oil in it. I know Chaz loves his fur babies just like we love Max. I really wish he would make just one line of the WEN Pets CC and RTM without the tea tree oil in it so it was kitty cat friendly too. Smiley Happy I would love to be able to give Max a bath that was specifically pH balanced for his skin and coat... It is just a thought and on my WEN wish list... Smiley Very Happy
Regular Contributor

On 2/15/2015 Nicole WI said: I know I am probably not your average kitty cat owner, but my cat does receive baths. Their are a few reasons for this, but the biggest reason is his breed. Max is our 5 year old Ragdoll kitty. Ragdolls are often referred to as "the closest thing to having a dog without having one." He plays fetch, responds to commands, very large (29.8lbs and over 3 feet long when stretched out or standing on his hind legs to open a door or pull something down he wants) and when we go outside and work around the yard he goes with us to roll in the grass and run after us or when the dragonflies come out he jumps around and plays with them. I have allergies and especially when Max is outside with us and gets full of pollen or dirt whatever there are times he and his beautiful silky coat needs a bath. We currently use the WEN Kids line on him because our vet said no to WEN Pets due to the small a out of tea tree oil in it. I know Chaz loves his fur babies just like we love Max. I really wish he would make just one line of the WEN Pets CC and RTM without the tea tree oil in it so it was kitty cat friendly too. Smiley Happy I would love to be able to give Max a bath that was specifically pH balanced for his skin and coat... It is just a thought and on my WEN wish list... Smiley Very Happy
This is totally off topic, but I just got a ragdoll kitten two weeks ago! Did you by any chance have a dog when you got yor cat? I'm pretty sure my dog wants to eat the kitten.. Although the kitten couldn't care less. He just wants to play with the dog. Anyway, when did you start training your kitten? I wanted to teach mine some commands as well Smiley Happy