Respected Contributor

Please, Chaz!!! Wen Men styling creme!!! Just hoping. Oh yeah, Wen Men body lotion too. That's my list. Can't wait for next weekend and the show.

Respected Contributor

Godfreak had a thread that had posted some new items. Of course the thread was deleted but it did mention a 613 kit and Wen kid's kit. I am not sure what else we can expect this visit but that is what I remember reading.

Respected Contributor
I'd go for the Wen Men styling creme. I really like the scent of Wen Men.
Respected Contributor
On 12/1/2014 cosmic1 said: I'd go for the Wen Men styling creme. I really like the scent of Wen Men.

If Chaz does decide to offer a Wen Men styling creme it probably wouldn't be for a while. We are still waiting for a few new products that still haven't been offered yet.

Respected Contributor
On 12/1/2014 cosmic1 said: I'd go for the Wen Men styling creme. I really like the scent of Wen Men.

Yes, I'd also go for an RTM and SC in WEN Men. The scent is great.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

Hi...Does anyone know when the Spring Orange Blossom will come out? I would like to order Dec TSV however some of the scents in the set I could do without. Thanks!

Respected Contributor
On 12/1/2014 cp59 said:

Hi...Does anyone know when the Spring Orange Blossom will come out? I would like to order Dec TSV however some of the scents in the set I could do without. Thanks!

All of the formulas are for 3 months so the SOB should be available in March, 2015.

Respected Contributor
On 12/1/2014 susan25 said:

Godfreak had a thread that had posted some new items. Of course the thread was deleted but it did mention a 613 kit and Wen kid's kit. I am not sure what else we can expect this visit but that is what I remember reading.

YES!!! I saw a godfreak thread a few weeks ago and could not believe my eyes but it was gone, of course. If I say on here they'll delete it but I always peep to see if there is a new one before they got it.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

There was a Wen Men styling product, I want to say it was something between a styling cream and a texture balm, like a pomade product.

I am ready for SOB. I was anti-seasonals because the originals were not good for me at all, so at the last minute I bought a 16 oz SOB and a 1 oz oil and I have been using it sparingly.

I will be a gallons worth when it comes out. That is my absolute favorite in terms of formula and scent.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor
On 12/2/2014 VaBelle35 said:

There was a Wen Men styling product, I want to say it was something between a styling cream and a texture balm, like a pomade product.

Yes that was the defining paste. He has had it for years in SAM but it was only sold by GR. Perfect for spiky up short hairstyles with hold. It works for using it lightly with flexi rods on longer hair too.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012