Super Contributor

I got my Voloom today and it really works....I am very happy. Unlike the lip colors I got 

Last week also.....Looked much better on tv (IT and Lancome)

Regular Contributor

I LOVE the Voloom.  I have had it almost a week.  It gives my medium length, fine hair plenty of lift without body building products.  I have not had to wear hair spray in a week.  I have a side part and it works very well and does not look poofy only on the sides (like a clown).  This is the best purchase I have made in a long time.

Trusted Contributor

I've had mine for about a year and I love it! I use it on the crown area since I have a cowlick and I need a little lift. Don't go by what you see on tv since they only seem to show giant hair,especially on the sides. Not flattering! It's well worth the money if you have fine or flat hair with no body. 

Honored Contributor

I've had mine for more than a year and I honestly believe that this is the most useful product I have ever bought for my hair my entire life. It works, it's fast, it makes a huge difference, it doesn't damage my hair, it lasts till I wash.... I am so happy I took a chance on it when HSN showed it for the first time.Smiley Very Happy