Honored Contributor

Upper Eyelid Creams

[ Edited ]

Anyone have any good suggestions for an effective upper eyelid cream or an eye cream, serum or gel that can also be used on upper lids, many thanks.

Respected Contributor

I have tried cheap to expensive. I keep coming back to the Tarte eye brightening cream.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Denese eye fixer upper for the upper (and lower --seperate purchase) works well for me. I actually saw results!

Honored Contributor

shel, did you say the Isomers eyelash enhancer had changed and was no longer effective?  I was thinking of trying it but didn't know if this was the right one they have on Evine?

Respected Contributor

Shel, I use Youngblood Crow Catcher. It's great for crepiness and absorbs well. My skin is dry and I find that my eye area has improved using this stuff. They have a website to purchase from. My salon also sells it and I get it there.

Respected Contributor

I use Dr. Denese upper eyelid cream.  It works for me.  But for under my eyes I use her MD33 gel cream - also a wonderful product.

Contributor

I have one (yes only one) very dry eyelid. I'm happy to hear about the Dr. Denese eye cream and I will try it. But until now, I have been using just a tiny drop of Josie Maran's argonne oil on my eyelids at night and it has been helping tremendously. I put just a tiny bit on each eyelid right before I jump under the covers. If I do it earlier, somehow it gets into my eyes and blurs my vision in the morning.