Occasional Contributor

Hi Friends.  I asked for recommendations for beauty products because of advice from my Dermatologist..  Well I took the plunge and ordered Elemis papaya Enzyme peel, Dr Dennis serum and several more items on special, and a Clinique foundation.  Thank you all for your advice.  I haven't received the shipment yet but I should either today or tomorrow.  My daughter tells me she sees most of these products at Macys.  Now I need to promise myself to take more time for myself to concentrate on properly using these items. 

It's a beautiful Fall day in Kentucky today.  I love this time of year in Northern KY where we live.  Have a wonderful day today all of you and thanks again for including me in your group.

Gale

Trusted Contributor

@kgal wrote:

Hi Friends.  I asked for recommendations for beauty products because of advice from my Dermatologist..  Well I took the plunge and ordered Elemis papaya Enzyme peel, Dr Dennis serum and several more items on special, and a Clinique foundation.  Thank you all for your advice.  I haven't received the shipment yet but I should either today or tomorrow.  My daughter tells me she sees most of these products at Macys.  Now I need to promise myself to take more time for myself to concentrate on properly using these items. 

It's a beautiful Fall day in Kentucky today.  I love this time of year in Northern KY where we live.  Have a wonderful day today all of you and thanks again for including me in your group.

Gale

@kgal  come around here anytime.