Super Contributor

I having been using the Prai TSV for about a week now, and just wanted to give my initial thoughts. I know Prai was criticized and some people who bought it were going to cancel.

I am really glad I did not cancel. Just using the TSV, and I also bought the eye cream, So eye cream, night serum, night cream and neck cream.

Nothing negative to report. no breakout ( which I feared, my skin does not like change) and I am waking up with beautiful hydrated skin! really happy. it is so cold and dry in Massachusetts now.My skin is as hydrated Am as when I put the cream on PM, wow. 

My 1 line ( half of an 11) is improved too, and my eyes look very good. I think any eye cream is good but I am going on record that I would rebuy this one. 

and all that good work for animals, I am really happy and this was a great-really great value for the price, like drugstore price. 

dnna

Trusted Contributor

I too purchased this TSV and am happy with it so far. Skin is hydrated and smooth in the morning. The neck cream is very good as well. Can't tell much on some lines, but will keep on until I use up the entire kit, so I can really determine if there is any improvement along the lines issue. Glad you like yours! Excellent value for the price. 

Respected Contributor

My only experience with Prai is the neck cream - which actually made my neck look much much worse.  I've been using faithfully both Skinn neck creams (one for densifying skin, the other for tightening under chin) and I'm pretty happy with the results so far.  I, like many others, judge the results of a product before giving it a good shot.  I told myself I wouldn't use anything else on the neck but the Skinn products and so far, so good.