Respected Contributor

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I just got their mailer yesterday. There are so many great deals! I am eyeing the IT Cosmetics Brow power Universal Pencil for $12 on the 24th, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for $10 April 8th.  

And for every day of the event, I am loving the Tarte Maracuja oil fr $25.  

I don't need any lipsticks, but for all you lipsticks lovers, there is Lipstick Queen, Bareminiirals, Lorac,  Boxom lip cream, and Butter London lip on sale during the event!!

I really don't need any makeup. Someone help me!!

@momoftwo2007

You mentioned Lipstick Queen is on sale. Is there a specific day it is on sale or is it on sale through their Beauty Sale week?

Respected Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I just got their mailer yesterday. There are so many great deals! I am eyeing the IT Cosmetics Brow power Universal Pencil for $12 on the 24th, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for $10 April 8th.  

I don't need any lipsticks, but for all you lipsticks lovers, there is Lipstick Queen, Bareminiirals, Lorac,  Boxom lip cream, and Butter London lip on sale during the event!!

@momoftwo2007

You mentioned Lipstick Queen is on sale. Is there a specific day it is on sale or is it on sale through their Beauty Sale week?

----------------

Saint and Sinner lipsticks are on sale "every day of the event". 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipstick is on sale for the entire event, March 19-April 8, called a 'Hot Buy', $14 each.

I'm considering the IT Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102, on sale for $11 on March 27.  Does anyone have this and is it worth it?  I use L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation and need a decent foundation brush.

The other item I'm interested in trying is the Stila One Step Correct Color Correcting Primer, $18 on April 6.  Anyone try this and can give a review?  Thanks!

I know I'm going to buy another Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, stays on all day, no retouch necessary.  On sale April 7 for $14.

Respected Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@momoftwo2007

@Leeny 

@tucsongal and @River Song replied before me.    Yes, that's all during the event Saint or Sinner Lipsticks are  $14 each.

Respected Contributor

What are the every day sales?

Honored Contributor

I got the flyer yesterday & it looked like lots of good deals but none that I need or want myself. I will look through it againjust in case... 

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007@River Song

Thanks so much for the info. I think I am going over to Ulta tomorrow Smiley Happy

QVC Social Team

QVC Social Team

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@River Song wrote:

Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipstick is on sale for the entire event, March 19-April 8, called a 'Hot Buy', $14 each.

I'm considering the IT Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102, on sale for $11 on March 27.  Does anyone have this and is it worth it?  I use L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation and need a decent foundation brush.

The other item I'm interested in trying is the Stila One Step Correct Color Correcting Primer, $18 on April 6.  Anyone try this and can give a review?  Thanks!

I know I'm going to buy another Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, stays on all day, no retouch necessary.  On sale April 7 for $14.

@River Song I'm getting a backup of my go-to Amazonian Clay blush, too!  I have too many blushes, but I've hit pan on that one.

ETA: And for $14, I'm seriously considering trying Lipstick Queen. Now I just have to decide which one!