Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

@cuddlesmama wrote:

If anyone is interested. The first day they are haivng Too Faced Love Flush Heart  shaped blushes for $13.00. Lots of nice goodies to pick up half price if anyone wants anything.

Hi @cuddlesmama .. thanks for the tip!   I just found a set of makeup brushes that are supposed to be 1/2 price today, March 19th.  However, when I put them in my cart they came up with the full price.  Is anyone else having this problem?  What am I doing wrong?  TIA

Respected Contributor

@River Song & @WenGirl42

Just curious, which shade do you like in the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush?

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song & @WenGirl42

@momoftwo2007 I am very fair, but not quite porcelain. I have and love both Savored and Pampered, but Savored is the blush I reach for almost every day.

Esteemed Contributor

I have light skin but not porcelain. I have the doll face and blissful in the TARTE blushes. I may pick up the exposed. It looks really pretty and is different then all the other blushes I have.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song

@momoftwo2007,

I'm a light-medium, mostly cool to neutral skintone and prefer matte blushes.   I have 'Captivating' (a bright peach matte) and 'Fearless' (a coral pink matte).  I reach for Fearless more often as I think the Captivating is a little too warm of a peach for me.  I'm thinking about purchasing 'Natural Beauty' (matte rosy red) and 'Exposed' (matte nude pink) but want to sample them in the store first.  I like that the blushes aren't chalky and are so saturated in color that a very light touch is all that's needed.  These blushes, for me, seem to last forever so they are a cost-effective purchase especially when they are half price, lol.

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

If anyone is interested. The first day they are haivng Too Faced Love Flush Heart  shaped blushes for $13.00. Lots of nice goodies to pick up half price if anyone wants anything.

Hi @cuddlesmama .. thanks for the tip!   I just found a set of makeup brushes that are supposed to be 1/2 price today, March 19th.  However, when I put them in my cart they came up with the full price.  Is anyone else having this problem?  What am I doing wrong?  TIA

@Boehm Collector The brush set deal is a "Platinum Perk"...the email I got said you have to be Platinum and be signed into your account to see the 50% off price.

Frequent Contributor

They added eyeshadow palettes to the sale:

March 29- it Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Volume I

April 2- Lorac Unzipped/Unzipped Gold

They may have added other items, but my eyes were immediately drawn to the palettes. I found these on their website, not in the sales flyer.

Honored Contributor

@River Song wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song

@momoftwo2007,

I'm a light-medium, mostly cool to neutral skintone and prefer matte blushes.   I have 'Captivating' (a bright peach matte) and 'Fearless' (a coral pink matte).  I reach for Fearless more often as I think the Captivating is a little too warm of a peach for me.  I'm thinking about purchasing 'Natural Beauty' (matte rosy red) and 'Exposed' (matte nude pink) but want to sample them in the store first.  I like that the blushes aren't chalky and are so saturated in color that a very light touch is all that's needed.  These blushes, for me, seem to last forever so they are a cost-effective purchase especially when they are half price, lol.

@River Song, I have Natural Beauty, and I very much like the shade. It's a nice rosey red with a slight warm undertone. Frankly, it's the only one of their blushes that I was very happy with and that I use quite often. . I have a few other of this line and just find that I have trouble picking up color.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

suzyQ3 wrote: 

@River Song, I have Natural Beauty, and I very much like the shade. It's a nice rosey red with a slight warm undertone. Frankly, it's the only one of their blushes that I was very happy with and that I use quite often. . I have a few other of this line and just find that I have trouble picking up color.

@suzyQ3

I happen to like that this blush doesn't load up too much powder on my brush; otherwise, I inadvertently apply too much and end up looking like a clown, LOL.  I've finally figured out which of my brushes to use and how many swirls with the brush to get just the right amount on my face for a nice natural flush without looking garish. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song & @WenGirl42

@momoftwo2007 I am very fair, but not quite porcelain. I have and love both Savored and Pampered, but Savored is the blush I reach for almost every day.

@WenGirl42  The savored shade looks beautiful (I saw the swatch online), but I don't think Ulta carries it. I don't see it on their website.