Valued Contributor

As others have said, keeping the pores clear of debris will help.  I use a clarisonic (soft head) a few times a week.   I'm midway  through "the progressive peel"(sold on another channel), and this combo has helped dramatically. 

Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I recommend Paula's Choice 2% BHA for daily use and her Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA. Those are both great products that are effective and don't cost a fortune.

If you do have extra money to spend, I would recommend a Clarisonic brush or a Foreo Luna Mini. They both work well. The Clarisonic has a higher cost of ownership because you need to replace the brush every 3 months. QVC usually has a Clarisonic TSV every 3 months and I think we may see one this month or next. One recent TSV came with a year's supply of brushes, which would normally cost $75-100, so that was a good deal. The Foreo Luna Mini does not need brush replacements.

I was going to recommend the exact same regamine but Chynna Blue beat me to it!  Clarisonic and Paula's Choice 2% changed my oily, large pored skin.