Honored Contributor
59 Decided no longer like foundation. My last attempt IT illuminating celebration powder foundation. Its ok! Except for brows and mascara lip color find there's no foundation that works for my aging face. Never was heavy makeup user. Tried several high end and drug store nothing works. Was wondering anyone else going through this?
Respected Contributor

I'm a couple of decades older than you, and I need a moisturizing foundation rather than a powder type or I begin to look like the walking dead. Celebration Foundation is nothing to celebrate for me. And clearly we are not going to find Bye Bye Foundation at the Q.

Do you have a Clinique counter near you?  I found something there recently that you might want to try.  It's called Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer and has an SPF of 15.  I think my number is a 2, as I have rather fair Irish skin. If you can, check it out.  I'm still wishing to find something great at QVC, but so far, nothing works for me.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
59 Decided no longer like foundation. My last attempt IT illuminating celebration powder foundation. Its ok! Except for brows and mascara lip color find there's no foundation that works for my aging face. Never was heavy makeup user. Tried several high end and drug store nothing works. Was wondering anyone else going through this?

@Sweet_Serenity  Yes. I am 60 and wear less and less foundation and makeup. I look better without now.  Less is more.

Respected Contributor

Have you tried IT Cosmetics' CC cream? 

Honored Contributor
Yes! Didn't like it at all. Made my skin irritated.
Honored Contributor

No personal experience but are you using a primer? That might help. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor
Ladies, Today decided I'm finished looking for the next best thing. My skin looks good. Honestly think look better without makeup. Little mascara along with brows and lip shade. My hair is natural salt n pepper med long. Never minded getting older, I'm not sure why this year started obsessing over makeup. Watching YouTube videos didn't help lol. Thanks for listening.
Respected Contributor

Have you tried Laura Geller baked collection, apply with a fluffy brush and a light hand, also a primer helps, I love Dhc's Velvet touch. I am 64 btw.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity Have you ever tried "Jane Iredale"? I have used several of her products for years. I always anyone to try to find a place in their area. I buy mine at my beauty shop. Her BB cream is great.

I also like Make-Up Forever HD foundation that I get at Sephora. The color match for me is perfect.

Honored Contributor
Tried Laura Gellar Baked Foundations. Even her new one at ULTA. Problem is Talc! Every single product contains Talc. My dry skin can't tolerant.