Trusted Contributor

Anyone have or use a Tweexy?  It's a gadget like a double fingered ring that holds your bottle of nail polish close to your nails so you don't have to do a balancing act with the bottle. I am so tempted to try it. Anyone?

Super Contributor

Wow! I just looked it up on Amazon and it got great reviews! I wish I had thought of that! What a good idea!!

Honored Contributor

I put a book on my lap...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

If you look at the reviews, they are from people who received the product for free in exchange for a review.  I never trust those!  They are almost always 5 star.  I really wish Amazon wouldn't allow that.  

tweexy launched on January 19, 2016, exactly one month ago. tweexy is a beauty gadget that has never existed before and is in a genre by itself. In order to even be found on amazon.com one must have some reviews to get rolling but they must be honest and unbiased. Amazon recommends this.

We asked over 300 of Amazon's own top reviewers, people who review products either as a hobby or a business to go along with their personal review blogs. We made it clear we would provide a discount on tweexy in exchange for a 'honest and unbiased review. Over 100 responded, many of them skeptical.

The fact that so many of these impartial, ;amazon respected' reviewers love tweexy speaks to its unique ability to solve problems that many polishers have:

- spilling or knocking over bottle

- curious pets and children/toddlers

- the desire to polish in bed or on a couch

- touchups while travelling, whether by car, train or bus

- shaky hands

- women with arthritis or other muscular issues

- time it takes to polish

Now that tweexy is selling, and it is selling faster than we ever expected, you will start to see more and more reviews from 'verified purchasers' as they find that polishing is easier, faster and more fun.

We invite you to buy one and see for yourself. You can always return it if you find it's not for you.

Steve Jobs - "How does somebody know what they want if they've seen it before"

Respected Contributor
I'm obsessed with nail polish and have seen this. My thoughts: it's really designed to do one hand at a time, unless you buy one for each hand. I don't do one hand at a time. I do base coat on all 10, 1st coat of polish on all 10, etc. Helps with even drying. So if you do your nails like I do, and have 1 apparatus, you're going to risk smudging if you move it back and forth from hand to hand.