Honored Contributor

Tweak-d will be back on HSN Aug 25 & 26 with specials

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak-d will be back on HSN Aug 25 & 26 with specials

What has everybody liked so far? For me, only restore (in the big tub). I hope they bring back the BOGO!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

What has everybody liked so far? For me, only restore (in the big tub). I hope they bring back the BOGO!

I like the restore and the nourishing foam (purple can- never tried the other can for volume and many say that one is drying which isn't suprising to me). I wasn't crazy about the peaches and cream CC. I didn't find it very moisturizing-not drying either, just not as much moisture as my hair needs- and the scent was too fakey and sweet for my taste. That is all I've tried though. The restore in the tub I am crazy bananas for. The last time they had the BOGO they also had a coupon and I got them fro $8 a piece!! And that stuff lasts forever so I am set for now.

I saw on the Tweak-d website they actually have a Tribal Chocolate body cream. I wonder why they never bring this to HSN? I wouldn't like it but I bet many would.

Honored Contributor

Here is the rest of the info from the email:

"Hi everyone, 

We wanted to share our upcoming HSN show dates and times with you. All of our live shows are EST.

We have a great line up this rotation focusing on the perfect products to treat dry, sun drenched tresses in need of some extra TLC after a fun filled summer! 

Our “End of Summer Hair Repair Kits" will include: 

1) Tweak-d Restore Self Cleansing Hair Treatment & Restore Rev’d Mist 

2) Ultra Nourishing Self Cleansing Hair treatment & Ultra Nourishing Rev’d Mist

3) Rise and Shine Self Cleansing Hair treatment & Rise and Shine Rev’d Mist

We will also have your other top favorites in the shows like Ultra Nourishing Self Cleansing Hair Treatment combined with Rise and Shine Self Cleansing Hair Treatment, 2XL Fibre Lift Dry Volumizing Spray, and Tame-d Bye-Bye Frizz Flexible Finishing Mist. 

As the summer season comes to an end, this will be your last call for Peaches and Fresh Cream and Above the Clouds Self Cleansing Hair Treatments. We have brought in the remaining quantities for these shows when it sells out it will be gone until next year. Don’t panic you can secure yours on auto-ship this visit only! 

For more information you can access the following link: http://bit.ly/hsnshoptweakd

Thanks everyone and we look forward to seeing you all soon.

Sincerely,

The Tweak-d Team"

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in Canada so I buy Tweak-d from The Shopping Channel in Canada and I do have the tribal chocolate body cream as it was part of a past showstopper. It does smell like chocolate sort of like his past Ojon products that contained chocolate.

I do have the tubes of the cleansing hair products in Peaches and Cream, In the Clouds, and the Tribal Chocolate and since they all contain cetyl alcohol as one of the main ingredients (just like Cetaphil) I also use these as a body wash since I don't wash my hair every day. I do like the Peaches and Cream scent as it reminds me of the original Ojon scent.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY wrote:

I'm in Canada so I buy Tweak-d from The Shopping Channel in Canada and I do have the tribal chocolate body cream as it was part of a past showstopper. It does smell like chocolate sort of like his past Ojon products that contained chocolate.

I do have the tubes of the cleansing hair products in Peaches and Cream, In the Clouds, and the Tribal Chocolate and since they all contain cetyl alcohol as one of the main ingredients (just like Cetaphil) I also use these as a body wash since I don't wash my hair every day. I do like the Peaches and Cream scent as it reminds me of the original Ojon scent.

Oh my gosh I think it smells NOTHING like the Ojon scent. The restore does but certainly not the peaches and cream. The original Ojon scent had no peaches and no cream in it, lol. And the peaches and cream is sweet and the original was not a sweet scent at all. Weird that you think it smells like the original Ojon scent??

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TY wrote:

Oh my gosh I think it smells NOTHING like the Ojon scent. The restore does but certainly not the peaches and cream. The original Ojon scent had no peaches and no cream in it, lol. Weird that you think it smells like the original Ojon scent??

Just the name 'Tribal Chocolate' sounds like the basis for Ojon's  Tawaka line of products. Maybe Denis was able to hold onto some of his original formulations!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

I like the restore and the nourishing foam (purple can- never tried the other can for volume and many say that one is drying which isn't suprising to me). I wasn't crazy about the peaches and cream CC. I didn't find it very moisturizing-not drying either, just not as much moisture as my hair needs- and the scent was too fakey and sweet for my taste. That is all I've tried though. The restore in the tub I am crazy bananas for. The last time they had the BOGO they also had a coupon and I got them fro $8 a piece!! And that stuff lasts forever so I am set for now.

I saw on the Tweak-d website they actually have a Tribal Chocolate body cream. I wonder why they never bring this to HSN? I wouldn't like it but I bet many would.

Tribal Chocolate? Sounds like a 'new'  Tawaka !!! 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@TY wrote:

Oh my gosh I think it smells NOTHING like the Ojon scent. The restore does but certainly not the peaches and cream. The original Ojon scent had no peaches and no cream in it, lol. Weird that you think it smells like the original Ojon scent??

Just the name 'Tribal Chocolate' sounds like the basis for Ojon's  Tawaka line of products. Maybe Denis was able to hold onto some of his original formulations!

Yes, some say it reminds them of the Tawaka line. I loved the shampoo and conditioner in that line, as well as the restorative stuff in the jar that you used the little wooden comb to scrape of pieces. That stuff was the bomb!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the Peaches and Cream does remind me of the original Ojon scent as there's a smoky undertone to it. I wish that Denis would come out with some body/hair mists based on the Peaches and Cream, In the Clouds, and Tribal Chocolate scents.