Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak-d lovers- new restore products and body butters!

@Denise from Canada wrote:
Hey @HappyDaze, if you were curious as to the vanilla amber scent in the Dhatelo restore, it is the same scent as his original tweak restore, it's just a revamped new version in new packaging. He presented it on our shopping channel last week, said the scent was the same.

Have no info on the other new restores or body and face butters as we have not seem them yet, think he is launching those in Canada in the next few beauty Tuesday shows. We have had the tribal chocolate body and face cream, scent is divine, super gorgeous cream, scent is exactly like the rare tribal chocolate cleanser. Smiley Happy

@Denise from Canada ahh okay thanks for the great info! I sure hope the formula is the same though because I love that stuff. I will have to compare the ingredients. The body cream formula sounds great so I will have to give it a try but probably not in the chocolate scent since I'm not a huge chocolate scent fan. Smiley Happy Let me know what you think when the present it on the Canadian channel and if you ordered anything! I can't seem to find when they are coming back here yet.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Thx for sharing @HappyDaze. I'm not fond of most vanilla either. Wonder what these smell like? I might try one for the face & body. I prefer unscented for my face. Don't need any shampoo/conditioner. So far I'm liking Skinn's Hair kit & The Beekman YYT. I guess we can not order any of them yet. They all show Extended Delivery. Guess they are afraid they will all sell out before the show. Glad to see more & more products that are better for us.

@Nightowlz you are welcome! I am going to try some so I will certainly let you know. Not sure why all three have vanilla in the scent (well, besides the chocolate one) but as long as it isn't too vanilla-y, especially if it that super sweet, fakey type vanilla, I can deal with it. I mean, if he calls the original restore vanilla amber and I've never detected vanilla in it before (unless he's changed the formula..hope not) then it should be fine for me.

Honored Contributor

ETA @Denise from Canada- If it is the same as the original restore, then the price has gone way up. THe "new" one is only 8 oz for $24 and the original tubs were over 13oz for $26. I may have to stock up on the original tub if that is going away?

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze, I noticed that to, the size, but he did say something to the effect that the new restore was showcasing their new containers, the chocolate lotion is also in a new tub from it's original. And he referred to the Dhatelo restore as the revamped restore. It's more of a white color as well. He didn't say when I was tuned in if it replaces the original tub of restore. So I have no clue on that.
I am looking forward to trying them, i do like the restore, and I love his lotions, he did a summer one Aloha Vanilla, very light scent with coconut in it. And a Mai Tai honey peach styling cream spray for hair, I like it as well.
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze, I noticed that to, the size, but he did say something to the effect that the new restore was showcasing their new containers, the chocolate lotion is also in a new tub from it's original. And he referred to the Dhatelo restore as the revamped restore. It's more of a white color as well. He didn't say when I was tuned in if it replaces the original tub of restore. So I have no clue on that.
I am looking forward to trying them, i do like the restore, and I love his lotions, he did a summer one Aloha Vanilla, very light scent with coconut in it. And a Mai Tai honey peach styling cream spray for hair, I like it as well.

Okay thanks @Denise from Canada, I will wait to see what he says whenever he comes back for shows. I sure hope if it is replacing it, it is just as good as the original because that stuff is like gold to me and boy it seems awfully soon for him to already revamp his products that are loved by so many!

Wow that lotion sounds heavenly and that cream spray for hair sounds intriguing! I don't think we got those things here, at least I certainly never remember seeing them. I suppose you guys are getting all the newest stuff first, lucky you! Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze, I also love the restore and that scent, so a body lotion in the vanilla amber, yahoo! He only had a short presentation on the Dhatelo restore. He is on again Tuesday with one of the other new ones maybe he will say more on what's happening with the original restore.

As for the Aloha lotion and the styling cream, we got it in a kit with the peaches and cream cleanser. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze, I also love the restore and that scent, so a body lotion in the vanilla amber, yahoo! He only had a short presentation on the Dhatelo restore. He is on again Tuesday with one of the other new ones maybe he will say more on what's happening with the original restore.

As for the Aloha lotion and the styling cream, we got it in a kit with the peaches and cream cleanser. Smiley Happy

Okay @Denise from Canada sorry to keep buggin ya but they finally posted the ingredients for the Dhatelo restore on HSN and I compared the ingredients with the original and they are pretty much identical with only  the preservatives being different as well as one emulsifier.  WHEW! So happy it hasn't changed...but about that cost/size difference....hmmmmm...

Anyhoo, just wanted to let you know! Can't wait to learn more about the others. I love the scent of the orginal restore too and think the body butter in that scent will be very warm and cozy and divine! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze, good to know! I went to look on the shopping channel site listing for the old tub and it is gone already. Hey maybe it will be even better! Off to do some wen oil, snow and cold this weekend, think I will treat the hair to some FGP tonight Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@Denise from Canada, I used to love his Chocolate in the Tribal formula. Cannot wait to see what this is all about when it airs here. Haven't seen anything with upcoming shows. He probably will be on the Beauty Report someday.

Honored Contributor

BOGO deals today for Holiday host picks. I bought the Dry Shampoo to try it out. Usually $26 for 1, now you get 2. Free s&h. There is another version for frizz control, but I think it sold out. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri