Super Contributor

Turkey Neck what do you reccommend?

I know surgery, but was wondering if anything helped if you have a turkey neck. Creams/ exercise or nu face. I'm just looking for improvement not a miracle. My face looks ok from the front but not from the side. I'm 49 and have had this dreaded neck for two years after weight loss.

Contributor

Re: Turkey Neck what do you reccommend?

Thanks for posting this question; I hope you get some good advice. I am right there with you...same age and because of weight loss.
Respected Contributor

I wish I could say there was improvement in a bottle. There is not. A friend of mine had a lot of jowl/ neck issues... tried everything. Finally had neck/lower face lift, looks terrific.

Respected Contributor

that's just it.......weight loss is the culprit!  besides getting a neck pull, there is nothing you can do.  the neck is the first thing to go and the problems you have there is nothing but the surgery. 

congratulations on your weight loss though!  that's the good news.

Honored Contributor

OOPS......thought this was about the Thursday meal..................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

hahaha   @Desertdi

Super Contributor

Thanks 

Super Contributor

Since your neck issue is from weight  loss, I agree with others that there is not a cream. They more hydrated you keep your neck, the firmer it will look. When you apply hand lotion during the day, apply some to your neck, too.

Something to consider in between lotions and surgery is Thermage.  It takes a few months to see the results and it is not a miracle, my neck is tight and firm, wow, but it does make a difference. 

It's only one treatment, but it takes time for the collagen to grow. You'll see a slight improvement relatively soon but about two months to really start seeing it.

Worth some research of consultations to see if it would work in your case from weight loss.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Honored Contributor

There was a product on HSN last week that claimed to fix turkey neck.  The line is called PRAI, and they made miraculous claims about it.  Even showed before and after pictures.  I've no idea if it's any good.

Respected Contributor

@Beautiful life

yes thermage.  i couldn't think of it.  it still is temporary and expensive  you may want to invetigate.