Esteemed Contributor

Trying to use up my Isomer stash

It will likely be months, perhaps years before I can go through everything.  I'm angry at myself for buying such large bottles of things.

While I think it is an excellent line, I continue to have an issue with most of the serums leaving a sticky feeling on my skin -- it drives me crazy.  I always end up splashing water on my face after a few hours.

Others say they do not have this issue, so maybe it's just my skin.  I try not to use to much, but even a little makes my skin tacky.

I'm 64 and have great skin with few wrinkles, so I am thankful for that and I'm sure using Isomers has not hurt.  I just need to be more discriminating when I purchase.

No new products until the last drop is gone!

Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to use up my Isomer stash

There are a couple of Isomers items I use in my skincare routine.  My problem is that I got them in a TTV kit with a phenomenal price so I put it on auto-ship.  I can't afford to buy them as singles, but I don't really need the other pieces in the kit.  I really should put them on eBay or another sales outlet.

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

No new products until the last drop is gone!

LOL, good luck with that!  I was doing so well in using up my Isomers stash and then I purchased a couple of kits a few months ago.  I keep the serums/creams that I'm not using in our extra refrigerator in the garage and the stuff seems to be perfectly fine.

I have the same problem with the serums making my skin feel tacky after a few hours, even if I thin out the serums with a drop or two of water when I apply them.  I'm 58 and still have an oily T-zone and have given up using the serums during the day.  I only use them at night which means it'll take me five years to use up my stash, LOL.  If I layer on too many serums at one time, my face looks shiny and feels greasy after a few hours.  So I only apply one product at night and rotate them during the week.  I keep waiting for my skin to turn 'normal' with age but I think I'll be going to the grave with an oily face.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

There are a couple of Isomers items I use in my skincare routine.  My problem is that I got them in a TTV kit with a phenomenal price so I put it on auto-ship.  I can't afford to buy them as singles, but I don't really need the other pieces in the kit.  I really should put them on eBay or another sales outlet.

Ditto - I bet it's the glut kit - I have that on AD also.  I love the Glut.  Haven't even used the other items.  Between Isomers and Skinn I have no business even looking at purchasing this weekend, but as I wrote on the Skinn thread - there are 10 items in my shopping cart - what is wrong with me???????????

Respected Contributor

I just touched my face after applying Isomers serums and it does feel tacky. Although I have been using Isomers for a while, I never noticed it before because I rarely touch my face after applying skin care products. This is a surprise, but it doesn't bother me.
Regular Contributor

I really appreciate Isomers' serums in my skincare routine because they keep my skin healthy, moisturized and blemish-free.  With my oily skin, I can't really use any kind of cream at all.  I don't find them to make my skin tacky at all. 

Respected Contributor

LOL.  My bathroom vanity is covered by little brown bottles.  I did get a couple of kits this year, but most of it is from last year.  I'm using everything... whatever bottle or two I grab for the day or evening routine.  When these are done, I'll TRY to stick to the All In One and/or Super Serum, and the Immortal.  That's all!  Just hope there is a sale on these when my stash runs low!