Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

So much of what they say is false that I wouldn't know where to begin. My pet peeves are those companies that purport to be "natural" and who scare the public about chemicals and all sorts of ingredients not proved to be harmful.

Agreed! Many people equate natural with good but venom from snakes, arsenic and poison ivy (to name a few) are all natural and certainly not good for you!

Honored Contributor

Re: True or False

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3

Yes,it is so individual.  I, for example, don't have lines on my cheeks so I feel I can still get away with the powder blush. I do keep it well away, however, from the lines around my eyes. Someone who does have lines or their cheeks may look older. Then, of course, you have those ladies who don't care if they look a little older because they just love the blush!!!  It's pretty much "whatever floats your boat" as one of my friends always says! 

If I look in the mirror and really like it..... then I feel good. I am not out to make someone else feel good about my face!

Trusted Contributor

It's true that it's good to exfoliate but it's false that you need a $200 face brush to do it effectively.  Smiley Happy