Respected Contributor

I did try her Beauty Balm this time since they lowered the price for this visit with free shipping and 4 flex pays. I also use her eye base in bare, I really like it.

Super Contributor
I cannot resist her planners since the lace one over a year ago!!!! I should have picked up the one from last nite on 5 flex, maybe that will be back today? Did get BB, what a deal! Will be watching!!! Please share your purchases!!!!
Super Contributor
On 6/18/2014 Cheezit said: I cannot resist her planners since the lace one over a year ago!!!! I should have picked up the one from last nite on 5 flex, maybe that will be back today? Did get BB, what a deal! Will be watching!!! Please share your purchases!!!!

Hi Cheezit long time no hear from I too picked up the BB, did not pick up the planner because I purchased the leopard planner a couple a months ago, that became my favorite love the colors and the darker liner. Hope all is well with you.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Trusted Contributor

I didnt watch any shows yesterday. Just checked at HSN they have the BB in Shade #1 Light / Medium available. Does it run really light? I ususally wear Medium ..never light..

Super Contributor
On 6/18/2014 MrsCat21 said:

I didnt watch any shows yesterday. Just checked at HSN they have the BB in Shade #1 Light / Medium available. Does it run really light? I ususally wear Medium ..never light..

MrsCat21 Trish in her demo stated if you are med to dark to use #2 or if you want to do the tan thing use #2, the light to medium is toward the lighter side, hope this helps I picked up #1 I am more light to medium since I stay out of the sun now.

Honored Contributor
On 6/18/2014 txrose said:
On 6/18/2014 Cheezit said: I cannot resist her planners since the lace one over a year ago!!!! I should have picked up the one from last nite on 5 flex, maybe that will be back today? Did get BB, what a deal! Will be watching!!! Please share your purchases!!!!

Hi Cheezit long time no hear from I too picked up the BB, did not pick up the planner because I purchased the leopard planner a couple a months ago, that became my favorite love the colors and the darker liner. Hope all is well with you.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Great deal on the BB. I really like it, but still have a lot left so I didn't order.

Trusted Contributor

Her products are of very good quality. I have a few of her planners and am still working through them, so I didn't get the blue one. Her brushes are quite nice!

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Super Contributor
Hey TX, how r u? I was hoping some of the old gang might chime in? I got the leap or planner last time too, that was so darn cute,, I have another tube of BB but u never see half off anything TM so had to purchase! Will be watching in an hour!!! Heading back to MI today after spending a few days with 6 month old Grandbaby in Maryland!!! So fun
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the tread - just went and got a Beauty Balm!!!! You guys are awesome!!!

Occasional Contributor
I also use the lighter shade in the bb. I stay out of the sun now after having a skin cancer cut off last year. I am the palest I have been for as long as I can remember. I used to use the shade 2 in the summer when I sun worshipped. I am so glad to see some of the old gang as well. Welcome back ladies!