Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy violently throws non-working tube of product, ON CAMERA!

@Sooner wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I didn't see it but if she committed murder on tv I'd still purchase her products.  Her liquid foundation and her eye brightner is fabulous.  

LOL!!!  The Trish haters are out in force huh?  I've met her four times over the years, and despite the chaotic scenes in the dept stores a couple of times, she was nice to everyone and engaged with the customers.   I told her as someone with fair skin I was delighted with her products and colors--which fair-skinned people sometimes are without good choices.  She listened,talked to me about it and gave me a hug.

I personally know that one of her makup artists has worked for her for about 20 years, and seems to have a good working relationship with her and the company.

Anyway, I'm buying her makeup, not dating her. 

It's like you said in your post, I'm not dating her.  Whether I like a vendor or not if her product is good and it works for me, I'll purchase it.  I love her foundation a few times now and it's worth every penney spent. I like the fact it gives fulls coverage without it feeling heavy on your face.  It's a very light foundation.  I also took the chance to purchase her very expensive beauty balm.  That's a great alternative to wearing a full foundation.  gives just the right amount of coverage.  I usually just use it on the weekends when I'm runnng around doing errands and don't want a heavy full face of makeup.  

How lucky you were to have met her in person.  She has a great line of products and can run with the big boys.  She's competition to other big name brands as far as I'm concerned.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SunnyRose wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I didn't see it but if she committed murder on tv I'd still purchase her products.  Her liquid foundation and her eye brightner is fabulous.  

@BlingQueen022 I didn't see that show but I thought of you when I heard her liquid foundation was 30 off today.!

OMGosh SunnyRose!!!  I could kiss you right now!!!   I had no idea her foundation was 30 dollars off today.  I had to work yesterday and missed it.  Thank goodness it's still on sale.  I ordered another bottle.  I love this foundation.  I use it all the time.  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING ABOUT ME.  You have no idea how much that was appreciated.  What a love muffin yoiu are.  Have a very safe and happy weekend.  You are a love bug!

I would have missed this sale if it wasn't for you.  Smiley Surprised)

Awww, then I'm so happy you saw this post, I'm always happy to enable my beauty friends. I hope you have a great and happy weekend too. Mmmmuah!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Oh Brother.  I watched the video and this thread is much ado about nothing.  Seems to me the OP is just trying to stir up something.  

Dear Jean Louise,

I totally agree with every word you said. I didn't bother to watch the video. This occured on another show on another station, and sounds too much like padded "drama"to me from the OP. i.e.,  "violently threw"...

I think it in poor taste to run to the QVC forums to comment on something on a competitive show.

It did sound to me as if this OP was trying to strike up some discord, which is very pathetic.

I can't imagine having such a small life that this is what you feel you must share with others.  Totally gossip, and inflammatory as she tried to point out the contrast, in HER opinion, of Ms.McEvoy's behavior.

Rude and crude in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SunnyRose wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 I didn't see that show but I thought of you when I heard her liquid foundation was 30 off today.!

OMGosh SunnyRose!!!  I could kiss you right now!!!   I had no idea her foundation was 30 dollars off today.  I had to work yesterday and missed it.  Thank goodness it's still on sale.  I ordered another bottle.  I love this foundation.  I use it all the time.  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING ABOUT ME.  You have no idea how much that was appreciated.  What a love muffin yoiu are.  Have a very safe and happy weekend.  You are a love bug!

I would have missed this sale if it wasn't for you.  Smiley Surprised)

Awww, then I'm so happy you saw this post, I'm always happy to enable my beauty friends. I hope you have a great and happy weekend too. Mmmmuah!

Thank you SunnyRose.   I was so excited to read your post.  Her makeup is expensive.  I was so happy to read your post saying it was 30 dollars off.  I couldn't believe it.  I finally caught a good sale.  You made it all happen by thinking about me.  I'm very touched.  I really am.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Anyway, I'm buying her makeup, not dating her. 

@Sooner

Holy Cow that made me giggle! 

That phrase could be used for a multitude of situations.  

If I start using this in my day-to-day conversation , I have you to thank! 

😄😄

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

I didn't see it so I'm not going to say it happened that way or not.  But I never thought of her as "sweet".  I cannot watch her, she totally rubs me the wrong way.  She just seems very full of herself.

I thought I was the only one that felt this way.  I have never cared for her on air demeanor.  I quit watching then last month watched a show on and off with Colleen and nope.  She still bugged me. 

I have tried her products and found them to be grossly overpriced and this was before she was on HSN.      

I just watched the video.  There was no violence at all.  She threw it to somebody off set and they dropped it.  Not only was Trish's throw blown out of proportion but so did the OP misrepresent Bobby's reaction as well.

And then posters wonder why not everyone believes everything that is posted. 

Trusted Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

I didn't see it so I'm not going to say it happened that way or not.  But I never thought of her as "sweet".  I cannot watch her, she totally rubs me the wrong way.  She just seems very full of herself.

She's VERY full of herself, and her makeup line is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I've felt like tossing her Eye Base, too, and for the same reason: dried out. Mine dried up quickly, even though there was not much there, and it was also drying on my eye lids. 

@OMG, @febe1, you gave me the very best visual!  I can picture dozens of us tossing one of those onto a side stage at once.  Then rather than raising our hands to mouth in disbelief a group high five.  A violent projectile flash mob.  I love that product but it does dry out quickly and at the worst times.  

Respected Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Maybe she was just trying to show "The Power."

Heaven knows she used the word repeatedly.  I like many of her items and use a few.  They are pricey.  IMO, she has fantastic e/s choices for fair skin.  But, geez loiuse, I was washing up after dinner and had that channel on.  Wet hands and didn't want to stop to find the remote that ran and hid under a dish towel.  I didn't count but she must have used the word "power" at least twenty times in under a minute.  I tried to be understanding since she and the model were up since 3:00 a.m. but finally broke down to dry my hands...voila, remote.  

Does it bother anyone else that the vendors and hosts seem to want to group us into silly, juvenile sounding little clubs?  Tonight the host referred to TM users as Trishettes.  What is the term Tarte uses?  Is it Tartlette?  Wasn't Mally Malinistas or something?  

I agree, @Bella Carro. I mean, I love MU as much as (or more than!) the next girl, but I'm not into cultish type followings of these vendors. It's a little strange, IMO. I love Paula's Choice and Isomers products, but if someone called me a "Paulette" or "Manuelette" I would be like -- NO. NO. Stop. We have crossed a line. LOL!

Super Contributor

Spot on!! She is fake as can be! Sweet??? NOT