Frequent Contributor

Trish McEvoy violently throws non-working tube of product, ON CAMERA!

Dear Trish must have been VERY upset at the beginning of her show with Bobbi Ray today, 10/8.  It was during a wide shot, Bobbi, Trish, and the model in between them.  Trish attempts to apply eye base essentials on the model.  The tube must have been dried up or empty.  While full on camera, Trish violently THROWS the tube to her right with such force that it bounces off the floor two times.  She did not realize she was full on camera.  Bobbi DID realize it and just gave a nervous laugh to the situation.  

This violent image of Trish is in such contrast to the SWEET image she portrays on camera.  I wonder if she is difficult to work for?  This must be a part of her personality that her employees must have to deal with.  Too bad.

Valued Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy violently throws non-working tube of product, ON CAMERA!

@kurious wrote:

Dear Trish must have been VERY upset at the beginning of her show with Bobbi Ray today, 10/8.  It was during a wide shot, Bobbi, Trish, and the model in between them.  Trish attempts to apply eye base essentials on the model.  The tube must have been dried up or empty.  While full on camera, Trish violently THROWS the tube to her right with such force that it bounces off the floor two times.  She did not realize she was full on camera.  Bobbi DID realize it and just gave a nervous laugh to the situation.  

This violent image of Trish is in such contrast to the SWEET image she portrays on camera.  I wonder if she is difficult to work for?  This must be a part of her personality that her employees must have to deal with.  Too bad.

I know nothing about this woman except to say I know she has a make-up line.  But what I will say is I know I have had moments where I have been very upset and would not have wanted cameras to be filming me at the time.  We are all human and most of the time are trying to do our best.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see it so I'm not going to say it happened that way or not.  But I never thought of her as "sweet".  I cannot watch her, she totally rubs me the wrong way.  She just seems very full of herself.

Contributor

I used to work for her as a makeup artist and I will say her on air persona is not her only one.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one of her make up notebooks  and I felt like throwing it violently it was the worst stuff ever and the cost was outrageous.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like she has anger management issues.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch her presentations, but for grins I viewed the video.  Looks like she pleasantly threw it to someone & they dropped it....thus the "OMG" reaction she had.

image.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

If anyone wants to see the video, it's up on hsn, item 387 353 

Trusted Contributor

If you want to see it,  hurry it is almost sold out. (video will disappear.)  I just looked it up on the video for item 387-353 eye base essentials (1 minute 30 seconds into  video.)

Trish's reaction ....She seemed like, she didn't mean to toss it so hard.  I compare it the Dooney handbag toss ... which also seems like it is overkill to get the product out of sight.

Respected Contributor

I don't see any violence in that vid.