Regular Contributor

Re: Trish McEvoy TS April 27th

ME TOO! That was the best deal of the year on her planners anywhere. Including her website and nordstroms,etc. in my opinion. I regret not making that purchase. It is pricey, but I'm completely hooked on her line. I will be watching for this planner...although I do not need another one, its a good way to replenish product if you already use it.
On 3/25/2014 beauty-junkie said:
On 3/25/2014 Caron122 said: Just got a mailer from HSN that shows a Today's Special from Trish McEvoy on April 27th. There is a picture of a planner with 5 brushes, eye palette, looks like a lip gloss and mascara as well as the usual blush, bronzer, powder insert. Not sure though if that's what the TS is or that's just a general photo.
Omg! I'm still kicking myself for not getting the one last year that had the brushes. I can't wait, thank youSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

Thanks for posting! I'm really looking forward to seeing what this will be like. I hope the blush is a new shade though. Also like the idea of 5 brushes.

Regular Contributor

Can someone post the picture of the flyer?

Thanks!!

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2014 Caron122 said: The brushes may be the smaller size ones she has offered in some kits lately, but I have some of those and they are nice.

Caron122 when she did the Lace Planner it was the regular size brushes and that was her first planner that had the brushes included.

Super Contributor

On 3/27/2014 luvstosshop said:

Thanks!!

Shout out to luvstosshop how was your trip to SA?

Regular Contributor

Ladies, I must apologize. I looked again closely at the picture and now see what I thought was a brush was the gel eyeliner pencil. So I see 4 brushes, not five as I first thought. I'm so sorry!
Super Contributor

On 3/27/2014 Caron122 said: Ladies, I must apologize. I looked again closely at the picture and now see what I thought was a brush was the gel eyeliner pencil. So I see 4 brushes, not five as I first thought. I'm so sorry!

Thats ok, it would take a lot to kill our enthusiasm about this.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Contributor

Take a look at her website. She often offers free gifts and shipping!!
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/25/2014 Tricolor said:

Thank you for the info. Her TS are usually pricey.

I bet it will be around 150 dollars for it. I'm in trouble with HSN this month. On April 15th, Victoria Wieck has a drop dead gorgeous square cut cushion either blue topaz or aquamarine gemstone ring.

Regular Contributor

On 3/27/2014 txrose said:
On 3/27/2014 luvstosshop said:

Thanks!!

Shout out to luvstosshop how was your trip to SA?

Hey Txrose!

Your city is fabulous! Had a blast! I hate we didn't get to meet :-( We consumed mexican everyday and had the most incredible guacamole ever. They made it right there at our table. We didn't have time to take a riverboat tour but I did walk the river walk several times and visited market square, the Alamo, The Emily hotel and of course I did some shopping.

I picked up the Treatment foundation during the sale but my color is not right. I purchased golden beige but should have gotten beige. I may try mixing in the BB cream with it to see if that helps, but it's a really pretty finish so far just a little too dark for me.

I can't wait for this TSV! ( Like I need another planner) LOL... Her brushes are so worth every penny. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will post all my brushes. They go way back... but they still look brand new. I've had to replace two of my MAC brushes and I have never had to replace one of my Trish brushes.

Happy Saturday! It's cold and rainy today, sounds like a perfect Laundry day!

Luvss