Occasional Contributor
Tried to purchase TSV bamboo green tea and one set for my sister just about to finish her chemo. It is completely sold out and so is the auto delivery. Why is there NO back order on this particular product???
Esteemed Contributor
If you order another scent on auto delivery before you second ship you can call customer service and change your scent to BGT.
Super Contributor

Did you try to call Q customer service? I find it odd it's already sold out.

Granted I've had a few weeks of never ending family drama and last night I passed out so I didn't get to see anything. I just woke up and caught the end of the presentation during AM Style.

Regular Contributor

I'm disappointed too. This isn't surprising to me because the Bamboo has such great response from those who have used this. What bothers me more is that sometimes you can check back the day after a TSV and find a product you wanted in stock because people had it on ""check hold"" and changed their mind later - too late for someone else to buy it at the TSV price.

Regular Contributor

Sorry - double post.

Occasional Contributor

I can't believe that it's sold out either - I saw it at midnight last night but was too tired to get out of bed to order - never dreamed I wouldn't be able to get it this morning. And no waitlist?

Respected Contributor
So sorry that you couldn't get it. I was watching at midnight. The BGT sold out in 25 minutes! I couldn't believe how fast it went.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

I think they had 18,000 in BGT for the day and it sold out in less than thirty minutes.

Super Contributor
On 3/15/2014 susie622 said: Tried to purchase TSV bamboo green tea and one set for my sister just about to finish her chemo. It is completely sold out and so is the auto delivery. Why is there NO back order on this particular product???

I finish my chemo in mid-June and was hoping they would offer the 32 oz BGT since I feel like that is my only option if I'm trying to stay away from wheat and soy. Sorry you couldn't get this for your sister. Good luck to her with the rest of her treatment.

Super Contributor

There generally isn't a waitlist on WEN TSV's. I think the popularity of BGT surprised everyone. 25,000 TSV's sold the first 30 min, most of them BGT. As an option, the 16 oz BGT is still available at the while supplies last price - 2 16 oz bottles are cheaper than one 32 oz. You don't get the 613 like in the TSV, but if you're trying to stay away from soy, you wouldn't want the 613 anyway since it's soy based.