Regular Contributor
I've never ordered from them before. I signed up on their web site to get emails. They sent me a 20% off email. Now that the Rock n Roll and Country palettes are on their site, I ordered them with my code. I ordered on June 17 and they arrived today! 4 days!!! I even got a sample of lip gloss and a 2 oz sample of a finishing powder (looks like IT's Bye Bye Pores) Very impressed. I got a sample of their Better Than S** mascara from Ulta in the past and again I was very surprised. Great mascara!
Esteemed Contributor

They sell it on HSN. Jillian Barberie is the rep for the product. She used to be a host on Good Day LA.

Super Contributor

Jillian now cohosts a radio talk show on KABC790 in Los Angeles and is terrific! I was never a fan of hers on Good Day LA but , hosting this radio show, I love her. Funny and witty. I enjoyed watching her stint on HSN. Glad to hear the product is good as I was thinking of ordering some things myself.

Frequent Contributor
I love Too Faced!! They have some really great products Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor
On 6/21/2014 Jackielee said:

Jillian now cohosts a radio talk show on KABC790 in Los Angeles and is terrific! I was never a fan of hers on Good Day LA but , hosting this radio show, I love her. Funny and witty. I enjoyed watching her stint on HSN. Glad to hear the product is good as I was thinking of ordering some things myself.

What time is her radio show? I will try and listen to her. I know she is divorced.

Honored Contributor

They have nice lip creams and their mascara called Better Than S*******e*******8x mascara is fantastic!!!!!It is a very thick brush but you need very little to get long thick lashes that do not clump or flake!!!I have been using this mascara along with Bobbi Brown's Smoky Lash for quite a while and love them both!!!!!

Honored Contributor
I have two of the mascaras in rotation, haven't used them yet, but it will be the next one when I toss the one I'm using now. I also have the lid primer, the face primer and the bronzer. I bought a sample pack at Ulta. not sure if the lid primer was a true representation of the product because it seems to have separated and while I tried to get it in its entirety I did end up with some smeared eye makeup that day. I like the foundation primer and I like the bronzer. My daughter swears by the oily skin primer but I forget the name of it
Esteemed Contributor
On 6/21/2014 elated said:

What time is her radio show? I will try and listen to her. I know she is divorced.

I'm sorry to hear that! I saw her and her hubby on that decorating show. You could tell they were stressed. She has some darling children..I thinks she's gorgeous. I hope she's happy!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

I bought the Chocolate Bar palette. Only had a chance to play around with it 1-2x, but so far I'm loving it. I have one other palette from TF that I really love, it's their Natural Eye palette (sorry, forget the exact name). I've had that one for a few years.

Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 elated said:

It is on Mon-Fri from 12:00 noon to 3pm.