Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Today Show Jills Steals and Deals !

I really need something more to do in the morning beside watch the Today Show and drink my coffee..

One of the items on the "Steals and Deals" was a Nume Curling Wand for only $45 and if you want to pay the expedited shipping you can have it in 2 days!

I called their CS and the woman was so helpful and took the time to discuss my needs.. I had called because I like their new "pearl clipless wand".. The "pearl" has like beads/pearls/ balls on the wand... I like the different, so I called and the CS took the time to measure the curling wand for me.. Short story long, that is the one I ordered and it will be here in 2 days (maybe 3).. !

There are several sizes (13mm, 19mm, 25mm and 32mm along with the "pearl) curling wand and also various colors.. I bought a Conair for only a few $'s more than this one.. Keeping my fingers crossed..

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View