Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of throwing away my Vit C serum

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Drythe, do you trust that Dermstore has as fresh stock as would the company?

@suzyQ3

I use Dermstore a lot and am very satisfied.  I like that I get 10% off on many products I've saved in my favorites.  

Further, as they are OUT OF STOCK in the product now, but still offering to ship w/i 2 weeks they must be getting a new shipment.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe, see my edit to my last post to you. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Drythe, do you trust that Dermstore has as fresh stock as would the company?

Dumb question, since they're obviously going to replenish their stock. But here's something funny from the description on the item page for the C serum on dermstore. See if you catch it:

Long term sun exposure may lead to uneven skin tone, discoloration and free-radical damage. Luckily, Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum features all that you need to reverse the visible damage the sun has left behind. Its new formulation is just as potent as the original and the results are just as immediate. Enriched with clinically effective vitamin C and ferulic acid to smooth and soothe over UV damage, this serum helps deliver a radiant presentation.

The gel texture is cool to the touch and offers an easy application to your targeted areas. Its airless pump packaging prevents the high quantity of vitamin C from losing its efficacy. Complete with moisture-replenishing lips, antioxidants and peptides for an all-encompassing anti-aging elixir, it continues to firm, plump and visibly lift your skin for a minimum of 72 hours. The result? A luminous complexion destined to stand the test of time.

@suzyQ3

tee hee!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe, I did go ahead and order it. I'm not new to Dermstore, but I am glad that they are getting fresh stock.

Also, Dermstore works with ShopRunner, which I have, which gives me Priority 2-Day shipping (DS is quick anyway) and free returns. If the serum doesn't work for, easy solution then.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

What is the exact name of the Drunk Elephant vitamin C serum you guys like? Is it a gel texture? TIA!

Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried the Timeless Vit C that Angie of Hot n Flashy uses?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

What is the exact name of the Drunk Elephant vitamin C serum you guys like? Is it a gel texture? TIA!

@HappyDaze, the name is Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I buy sample size vials of Skinceuticals C E Ferulic on eBay from a seller who moves a lot of product.  For a box of 6 vials (equal to 1 oz.) I pay $30.98, free shipping, and each vial lasts about 2-3 weeks.  To me it's much better than buying a big size and then have it oxidize.  I feel like I'm getting an always fresh product.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Yeppers, I really like it!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Yeppers, I really like it!

@Drythe @suzyQ3 thanks ladies. SuzyQ are you going to try it? It is pricey, yikes!