Contributor

Re: Thoughts on new ACTIVE ARGON products on other channel?

as long as it's 100% argan oil I'm in! Smiley Wink

Contributor

My friend from Morroco said there, they use it for everything. From hair to cooking oil and it isn't rare at all .  He was born and raised there.

Valued Contributor

@Persenphonel- I'm so glad you like the products. Which products did you get?
Respected Contributor

@M60EXP wrote:

My friend from Morroco said there, they use it for everything. From hair to cooking oil and it isn't rare at all .  He was born and raised there.

That doesn't surprise me. If it was all that rare, it would cost too much to be sold on QVC, lol. 

Valued Contributor

@Chisos , I got the TTV active argon 02.3 kit and the hand treatment and body butter. I really love the way my skin looks and feels !

Valued Contributor

@Cookie777 - I'm so glad you like them. I'm thinking about ordering the trio of oils with the bronzing oil. The only thing - I don't understand the one that has gold in it - I've never understood what the gold is supposed to do. I guess I need to Google that and do some research. But I could incorporate those oils into my current routine. Also the bronzing oil appeals to me. Any thoughts?
Valued Contributor

@Chisos I think there might be a video about it on evine live. 

Honored Contributor

@Cookie777 I'm glad you like it. I loved the glow but you know what? It was gone after half the day was gone. Maybe because my skin is extra dry right now. I am still using and deciding-funny, but I hardly notice the smell now after using it twice a day.I have to see if I can use my retinol serum in there somewhere. I saw a video of her from way back and she said always use sunscreen. So now, one more layer. I'm using Josie's sunscreen on top of it all. EEEEeeeeee, I hope I'm not doing the overkill thing!

Respected Contributor

They certainly do use Argan oil for cooking and body care. If it's for cooking, they do not roast it and they just press the oil in the same type of mills used for olives. If it's for body care, they roast the nuts first. 

I was in Morocco a few years ago, and here is a photo I took of the ladies in a pharmacy in Marrakech, grinding the nuts into oil. The pharmacy was very old and they made their own preparations for skin and herbal remedies for all kinds of ailments. 

argan-makers.jpg

Valued Contributor

I ordered the trio of oils. I don't wear much foundation so thought the bronzing oil would add a little color as long as it's not sparkly. I also liked that the oils have peptides for lifting/firming.
I usually dry out at some point in the day & just pat on a little more oil in dry areas.