Valued Contributor

Re: Thoughts on new ACTIVE ARGON products on other channel?

@Cookie777 @Judaline i loved the look of Morgan's skin. If your skin looks like that when you use it let me know cuz I will buy.
Trusted Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
@Judaline - I agree her skin was besutiful.
Everyone goes a little crazy when a new line is discussed on this forum but I'm glad the discussion is taking place.

I didn't see the presentation, but it could be that she is just lucky and has beautiful skin.  They wouldn't have someone selling skincare without great skin.  

Valued Contributor

@himi lover. I agree it is logical but I would like to know how they achieved that look. I would assume it's a new line & she hasn't been using it all of her life. One poster described her skin as looking like glass & some thought she looked greasy. Anyway she looked good.
Trusted Contributor

@Chisos wrote:
@himi lover. I agree it is logical but I would like to know how they achieved that look. I would assume it's a new line & she hasn't been using it all of her life. One poster described her skin as looking like glass & some thought she looked greasy. Anyway she looked good.

@Chisos

Well, remember also, that her makeup was applied professionally, the studio lighting may have been in such a way to enhance her skin, her looks.  I think Dana from Perricone has beautiful skin too.   But ITA, I'd love to have that flawless, smooth, poreless looking skin too.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chisos

Just wondering, have you tried RetinA? That is the one product that has done the most for my skin, pores smaller, skin smoother, nice texture.

Valued Contributor

I've not used prescription RetinA. I got a prescription for it but insurance wouldn't cover so it was several hundred dollars to get it filled.
I used Green Cream years ago when that was the rage on MUA
Been using la Roche posey redeeming -good product.
I have to be careful with retinol - it dilates my capillaries.
I am using the new trio by Consult Beaute. It is pretty powerful. I can only use it twice a week so far. Pretty good results.
Trusted Contributor

@Chisos

I buy mine from Tara Skincare. No script needed.  I don't know how old you are but many say they have been using it for years and wouldn't be without it.  I started using it bout 6 yrs ago, was buying from AllDayChemist in India, but of all the rumors of cards being hacked, etc, I stopped when I ran out.  Then, I found about Tara, it has a US return address on it.  Started using it again last April.  I think I pay $30-40 per tube.  It's just a suggestion.  But I've had no issues with my card numbers being stolen.  Get my Careprost from them too.

Valued Contributor

I started following her on Facebook, she posted all the vitamins took, and it was alot! She also works out. I'm not sure but I think I saw a post where she had skinn products. I had never heard of her before, she seems really genuine. I can't wait to try her argon oil! I'm so tempted to buy Josie's tsv today , but am trying to restrain myself. I'll let you know if I get glowing skinn! 

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@Chisos wrote:

@Chisos

Well, remember also, that her makeup was applied professionally, the studio lighting may have been in such a way to enhance her skin, her looks.  I think Dana from Perricone has beautiful skin too.   But ITA, I'd love to have that flawless, smooth, poreless looking skin too.  

She said she had absolutely no make up on and asked the camera man to come in closer which he didn't-if it had been a girl camera person she would have. And I remember her on HSN years ago. Her skin was nothing remarkable and even if she's had a facelift (pretty young to have had one) it still wouldn't make her skin look good. I think to look like her skin I need the cleanser, too, but I didn't like the ingredients. I'm still going to use it for a week and see what happens.

I tried retin A for a couple years and decided my skin looked better without it and I switched to a mild retinol. Retinol turns into retin A but it takes longer than just using retin A in the first place. That's ok with me-to avoid the peeling and the redness.

Valued Contributor

OK I got it! The TTV and a!so the body butter and hand cream. I was relieved about the smell, it was light and not offensive. I hardly noticed it. I used everything, and I am quite impressed ! It is not greasy it sunk in my skin and felt moisturizing! It did look kind of !like a glow. I'm really happy I decided to get it ! I liked the body butter and band cream as well. I love it !