Respected Contributor

Re: Thoughts on new ACTIVE ARGON products on other channel?

I remember when Morgen Schick had a line of makeup on HSN years ago. She had a cheek stain called the "Schick Stick" that gave me bright red clown cheeks. That was back when the stain concept was new.

Valued Contributor

It's up to you but multiple reviews can take awhile to accumulate. Some of my HG products do not get high reviews. If you want to try it - then go for it and let us know what you think.
Trusted Contributor

I'm so glad that I read this beauty board.  You just talked me into canceling my order. 😁

Respected Contributor

@Himi lover  just curiuos, what made you change your mind?

Valued Contributor

I'm going to go for it. I'm curious about the hand and body cream too but no photos of before and after.

Honored Contributor

It seems the price of the whole kit is the same as just one bottle of her other products. At least it's a way to try it, see which product you really like, then order that one next time, sending the kit back. You won't get this price again. Morgan looks fantastic. Face lifts don't give you beautiful skin. Models and ex-models know everything. If she says this stuff is phenomenal, then I'm going to try it. Her skin is gorgeous and from seeing her on HSN all those years ago, I remember it as so-so. Loved her stuff back then. She reminds me of a young Adrienne, when she had so much enthusiasm.

Contributor

Just wanted to mention my experience with purchasing Argan Oil on The SheaTerrics website. I've ordered many items from the site (including their Argan Oil) and am done with them.  I ordered the BOGO Argan Oil within the last 2 months or so (can't remember exactly when).  When I got them I opened one bottle and it smelled so awful I couldn't even put it on my face.  This is really gross but both bottles smelled like someone threw up!  Rancid!  I called CS and the woman on the other end said "that's how it's supposed to smell".  WHAT???  I told her she was totally wrong that I've ordered many times in the past and have NEVER had the smell like these.  She said I could return them for a "credit". No - I want my $$ back if I'm going to return them at my expense.  That's not their policy.  First of all, she was totally wrong and I think this is really bad customer service.   I think they were trying to get rid of older product so they offered the BOGO.  Never again.  I had to throw them out they smelled that bad.

Contributor

Vegetable oil is the 3rd ingredient in her daily moisturizer. I will not buy it solely for that reason. I was so looking forward to her new line. I had all of her cosmetics and skincare years ago when she first started her line. They were all great.
Honored Contributor

@LynnE wrote:

Just wanted to mention my experience with purchasing Argan Oil on The SheaTerrics website. I've ordered many items from the site (including their Argan Oil) and am done with them.  I ordered the BOGO Argan Oil within the last 2 months or so (can't remember exactly when).  When I got them I opened one bottle and it smelled so awful I couldn't even put it on my face.  This is really gross but both bottles smelled like someone threw up!  Rancid!  I called CS and the woman on the other end said "that's how it's supposed to smell".  WHAT???  I told her she was totally wrong that I've ordered many times in the past and have NEVER had the smell like these.  She said I could return them for a "credit". No - I want my $$ back if I'm going to return them at my expense.  That's not their policy.  First of all, she was totally wrong and I think this is really bad customer service.   I think they were trying to get rid of older product so they offered the BOGO.  Never again.  I had to throw them out they smelled that bad.

@RapLynn, what a mess, eh?

When I was using some of their products, I didn't have any problems with quality, but one of their products (Cape Aloe Gel) made my face feel as if it were on fire the first time I applied.

The next morning I e-mailed them and told them about what was a scary experience for me. I had already been aware that they do not take returns but only do exchanges. However, I received a reply stating that they had refunded the amount to my credit card and that I did not have to return the item.

Moral of the story: Maybe go up the chain of command and tell them that you are a good customer and that receiving rancid products is unacceptable.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Saw the presentation and was not impressed at all. Nothing special in my opinion. Did not order.