Valued Contributor

They've removed the FAQs from product decriptions on paulaschoice.com!

I was complaining the other day because I feel like Beautypedia.com has taken a nosedive.  They've removed entire manufacturer reviews from their website and many of the reviews are old and not updated.  It's been very frustrating because I am an original Beautypedia member; I used to actually pay for the subscription because I felt like the reviews were that valuable.  I have also been using Paula's Choice products for years, probably 20, and am such a loyal customer.  I was looking this morning for a particular product on their website and it has always been quite helpful to me in the past to not only take a look at the Customer Reviews and the Product Details when deciding whether or not to try a product, but there has always been a FAQ section as well that was very helpful to me.  This morning I noticed the FAQ section is gone!  What's going on??!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: They've removed the FAQs from product decriptions on paulaschoice.com!

@sueeich are you referring to the FAQs for each individual item or for the whole site? The FAQ for the whole site is still there and each individual item still has the product details and how to use sections which cover the same thing as the FAQ did so I guess I am a bit confused about your post?

Honored Contributor

@sueeich, I noticed the absent of FAQs on their newest item but didn't check to see whether it's been removed from other items. I hope not because I did like reading it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sueeich are you referring to the FAQs for each individual item or for the whole site? The FAQ for the whole site is still there and each individual item still has the product details and how to use sections which cover the same thing as the FAQ did so I guess I am a bit confused about your post?

No, each item used to have its own FAQ section.  It was very helpful because it would address issues such as why you'd want to use this BHA version versus another BHA product that is sold on Paula's Choice.  Now that's all gone.  I was hoping to use it for a specific reason this morning.  I have used Paula's BHA products for years and I need the 2% version but I really am not crazy about any of the fornulations that they offer.  The best one for me has been the 2% gel, but I still find it too sticky but not as sticky as the liquid or the lotion formulation (which, I believe, has been discontinued).  I think I remember a FAQ about using the 2% BHA body lotion on your face.  I have heard many people are successful using this formulation because it's not sticky.  Then I noticed the FAQs for all products is now gone.  I suppose I could contact someone at Paula's choice via email or phone, but I'd rather just the FAQ.  What a pain!

Honored Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

No, each item used to have its own FAQ section.  It was very helpful because it would address issues such as why you'd want to use this BHA version versus another BHA product that is sold on Paula's Choice.  Now that's all gone.  I was hoping to use it for a specific reason this morning.  I have used Paula's BHA products for years and I need the 2% version but I really am not crazy about any of the fornulations that they offer.  The best one for me has been the 2% gel, but I still find it too sticky but not as sticky as the liquid or the lotion formulation (which, I believe, has been discontinued).  I think I remember a FAQ about using the 2% BHA body lotion on your face.  I have heard many people are successful using this formulation because it's not sticky.  Then I noticed the FAQs for all products is now gone.  I suppose I could contact someone at Paula's choice via email or phone, but I'd rather just the FAQ.  What a pain!

@sueeich, say what? They've discontinued the 2% BHA liquid and lotion? Are you sure? That's their mainstay product, I would imagine.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@sueeich wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sueeich, say what? They've discontinued the 2% BHA liquid and lotion? Are you sure? That's their mainstay product, I would imagine.

No, no, no. . .  They discontinued the BHA 2% lotion.  If you want the BHA lotion, it's only available in the 1% version which I think is part of their new "calm" line.  They still offer the BHA 2% in both the liquid and the gel.

Honored Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@sueeich wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

No, no, no. . .  They discontinued the BHA 2% lotion.  If you want the BHA lotion, it's only available in the 1% version which I think is part of their new "calm" line.  They still offer the BHA 2% in both the liquid and the gel.

Whew! :-)

Honored Contributor

@sueeich wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@sueeich wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sueeich this is not correct. The 2%BHA lotion is still on the website and is not discontinued. Just put in 2% BHA lotion in the search engine on her website and it comes up but it also shows up when you put click on the AHA/BHA subcategory so not sure why you think it was discontinued?