Esteemed Contributor

There was a post about Facial Flex users that would pop up and make me smile

It does not seem to be around any more. Is everyone still using their Facial Flex?

Honored Contributor

Re: There was a post about Facial Flex users that would pop up and make me smile

I still have mine and use it off and on, I don't feel like it makes a visible difference for me at 66 years of age. I asked a plastic surgeon about facial exercise and he said I was wasting my time because of where the actual muscles are on the face. There is an eye exercise though, where you squint and hold it for as long as you can for several minutes a day. I found that helps some with toning under the eyes.

Honored Contributor

Re: There was a post about Facial Flex users that would pop up and make me smile

Don't use mine anymore either. I do the squinting eye exercises too, but that's the extent of my facial workout.

Honored Contributor

As I understand it all of the long standing threads were deleted. Also I think it was no longer about the facial flex appliance and more of a chat.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I've been using FF for years.  It really does work!  

I left FF home one time when I went to spend a week with my parents ...  you could tell the difference after just a few days. 

Now - I don't leave home w/o it.

Super Contributor

it was a great thread.  while it was online i used the ff much more then i do now.

Honored Contributor

@monks wrote:

it was a great thread.  while it was online i used the ff much more then i do now.

@monks

I keep mine by the computer and use it while I'm online.

Valued Contributor

I have been using my Facial Flex faithfully for over 12 years now. My new esthetician says it shows.........nuf said.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I remember when LR would use it on-air. It would make her neck bands stick out real bad. That used to freak me out.

Honored Contributor

Is this the thread?

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/DO-YOU-HAVE-A-FACIAL-FLEX-DOES-IT-WORK/td-p/743073

I remember the woman who invented (?) it.  She'd be on Q with her husband, both of them demonstrating this strange device.