Honored Contributor

Re: The mirror is no longer a friend to me.

Did you ever notice that one older model that constantly keeps her head up so her neck looks better?  Actually, it drives me crazy because she is constantly smiling while doing it.  Don't worry about your neck as we all will go through it or have gone through it.  Part of the aging process and we can't turn back now!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Daily check my conair 10× magnifying mirror! Chin hair. Easy fix with tweezers. Blame hormones biotin also! Good news! Eyebrows grown in after being thin. Swear Philosophy Hope isn't Enough Serum. But! Truth is my hair is natural grey so I'm not trying to fool anyone. Cup size! Has grown!?! Checking with other women my age seems common problem. Recently experienced difficulty wearing Wacoal my go to brand. Desperate tried breezies bra! No more shoulder pain. So yes! Growing older isn't for the faint of heart! Bring it on!!🙋
Honored Contributor

Those mirrors are magnified by 10x or something and we see things that other people don't see.  We are our own worst critics.   I'm 56, so there is some "stuff" that doesn't thrill me.  I have these "hollows" under my eyes now.  Like you, I don't know when they appeared, one day they were just there.  I don't worry about it, I take advantage of makeup and since my hair is still my best trait, I keep that looking fabulous...so...no one is looking at my eyes.  Except me...lol

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Kabella wrote:
Keep your chin up ☝

To keep it that high up, I'll drown in the rain. ROFLOL

LOL!!!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Some time ago the appearance of my neck started bothering me. I was in my mid-fifties when I started not liking my sagging neck and face. I thought I looked too old too soon. After months of not liking what I was looking at, I finally consulted with a plastic surgeon to see what my options were. Several were given but I did not want to be cut and tucked. My ultimate decision was laser skin tightening. It has worked out very well and I am still super happy with my results.

There are options for all kinds of "fixes". You just have to find out what they are and if they are right for you and your wallet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FB_IMG_1471941508287.jpg

Honored Contributor

What gets me! Wealthy movie stars choosing unqualified plastic surgeons! Why? You would think they would know double check.
Valued Contributor

@qualitygal , You have always been so kind in your  posts. I find it hard to belive that beauty isnt  shining .. We are our worst critics, we already know that. Kindness makes us soft and beautiful...Maryanne

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi, oh thank you, I'll use your line if I may, soft and...............welp, there goes the memory! Well you can't have it all. LOL

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Kabella wrote:
Keep your chin up ☝

To keep it that high up, I'll drown in the rain. ROFLOL

@qualitygal@kabella LOL!!! I'm just now starting to notice that. Now you can see I'm older with that there. I bought Skinns duo neck cream he had I think last visit to try. I just need to make myself use it. By the time I go to bed I'm half asleep & don't want to deal with it. Guess I need to apply it earlier in the evening when I apply my face products.