Super Contributor

The Truth Quad Clarification on Colors from Under the Compact

I had questioned this in a thread last night talking with steph550 and she'd responded agreeing. I've since spoken with my Boutique and its been agreed that indeed, the finalized packaging did flip 2 of the colors in this particular Quad -Truth- on the bottom of the compacts diagram...the color blocking with the names of each color. The NAME is correct ON its colorblock. It is just placed incorrectly in the diagram.

So, for clarification on the diagram on the bottom of this compact...

Fate, the darkest color with sparkles in it, that is listed under Serendipitous -the 'ivory' color, technically should be shown under Magnetism.

And Apropos, the second darkest color with a mi-nute undertone of red {a red brown color}, that is listed under Magnetism -the 'taupe' color technically should be shown under Serendipitous.

What I'm going to do with my Quad is just silver marker 2 arrows.

Serendipitous...........................Magnetism

Fate........................................Apropos

>>>>>>>>>>Fate to under Magnetism

Apropos to under Serendipitous<<<<<<

I hope the above just made sense.

Hopefully in the next production of the Truth Quad this could get rectified. Very sad that this mistake was not caught in the beginning. {#emotions_dlg.crying} Yes, I will be emailing Headquarters tho I won't put much weight to it since they have yet to answer my fb post on Monday about the Primers potentially inhibiting the skin care benefits of these Ready Shadows.