Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Next Isomers Show?

[ Edited ]

I only can testify for LG BE - Baked Elements, @NAES1. Don't know much about her other pressed foundations, but did hear from some savvy shoppers on this board, they can not come close to BE.

What's interesting, that though I normally wear "light" in LG BE "fair" is perfect for me. The rest of LG make-up I've tried, I am not too crazy about, though it's nice and many do love it.

I am in love now with Too Faced make-up! Eyeshadow and lipsticks. Had to make myself stop for awhile at two palettes, and six lipsticks. Really good modern, all ages appropriate, quality make-up.

Here is an image of LG Baked Elements, elongated black, easy to handle case. XoXoXo! Woman HappyHeart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

p.s. And thank you for the compliment, @NAES1. But I think I am not that knowledgeable as it may have appeared to you! Woman LOL Not really.

I am very simple in a way, and there are not too many products out there in the word that I have any interest of knowledge in.

Skincare is simple for me now, because I was lucky to find Isomers and looks like there is no need to search any further, for hair I adore Wen and can't get enough of using it's various scents, love Beekman Pure Goat Milk Bar Soaps for shower,

and for makeup..... well even though Too Faced is Fav these days, makeup  still is an open field.  I doubt I'll ever have any resemblence of loyalty to any makeup company! What for?

Thankfully I have enough "war paint" in my drawer to last me a life time, so I don't even look further, for now at least....

Was very nice chatting with you tonight, and take good care, don't overbuy! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Sonechko, I havent found an effective organic line either. If anyone can pull it off! Mauela would get my vote. Smiley Happy  Im using Isomers probably 95% of the time. I have so many other products in my fleet that I simply dont even want to use now. I give them a rare token application. Ha I am already anticipating her April visit.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lally wrote:

Sonechko, I havent found an effective organic line either. If anyone can pull it off! Mauela would get my vote. Smiley Happy  Im using Isomers probably 95% of the time. I have so many other products in my fleet that I simply dont even want to use now. I give them a rare token application. Ha I am already anticipating her April visit.  

Because it is not possible, @Lally!  At least I do not think it can happen.

It takes much more science in order to stimulate our skin cells into repair and rejuvenation, than putting organic stuff on it. This stuff may be good to eat, but not effective enough to deliver the desired results in our skincare.

Skincare is only topical. The science of skincare should be able to find a way to communicate with our own cells and be able to bring about skin's actual change and improvement. Today's science is advancing in leaps and is more creative and effective now than it was years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I only can testify for LG BE - Baked Elements, @NAES1. Don't know much about her other pressed foundations, but did hear from some savvy shoppers on this board, they can not come close to BE.

What's interesting, that though I normally wear "light" in LG BE "fair" is perfect for me. The rest of LG make-up I've tried, I am not too crazy about, though it's nice and many do love it.

I am in love now with Too Faced make-up! Eyeshadow and lipsticks. Had to make myself stop for awhile at two palettes, and six lipsticks. Really good modern, all ages appropriate, quality make-up.

Here is an image of LG Baked Elements, elongated black, easy to handle case. XoXoXo! Woman HappyHeart

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

?

I have the balance & brightening, not TO confuse with pressed foundation, though!

Also, I have the bronzing compact but too dark if using more than TWO swipes.  Actually, never used it more than three times for nothing more than a hint of contouring, which I have no need in using. 

Quite unusual since we  never compared notes, but I Do adore [[all]]

Too Faced everything, but have not used the the TF mascara. My eye lashes are so long that mascara extends further out so much, I cannot wear sunglasses.

Also, ```really like Urban Decay eye shadows; the pigments are very strong and the stay power is as good with first application, to the end of day. 

What a coincidence that......WAS!

NAES

℅ @sonechko

"had a small sample of Born That Way...Love It"!      

Contributor

I really like the Isomers All In One line. I was hoping the Isomer shows would be on next month. But it is worth the wait till April.

Respected Contributor

@OriginalRiv wrote:

I really like the Isomers All In One line. I was hoping the Isomer shows would be on next month. But it is worth the wait till April.

Definitely worth the wait.  This stuff is THE BOMB!

Image result for isomers clay mask cleanser

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."