Esteemed Contributor

The Isomers specials are listed... anyone in this visit.

[ Edited ]

My stash is pretty large but I really find this new clay - gommage face wash interesting.  The email for tonights shows came today with the visits special offerings.

Today’s Top Value: ENCORE!
Bonus Size Ultimate Super Skin Serum
We’ve done this only one time before, one year ago, and it sold out very early in the day.
Tune in for special pricing!
Contains Neo-Dermyl ® - the hottest ingredient in the marketplace right now.
Replenish. Refortify. Re-firm. Re-nourish.
Target: a sculpted look.

312-440 Manuela's 6pc Daily Routine
We’re often asked what Manuela’s uses to keep her looking so great. Here’s her routine!
Includes;
Glutathiosome High Potency Face Serum 1 fl oz
Deep Crease Correction 1.86 fl oz
Illumi-Bright Vitamin C & Ferulic Skin Booster 1 fl oz
Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment 1.86 fl oz
Sunscreen with UV Pearls SPF 20 4.06 fl oz
DeoDry Deodorant & Antiperspirant 3.04 fl oz

304-507 Bonus Size Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 15% Expression Line Solution (4.06 fl oz)
Back by demand!
First time back since June 2015.
8 times the regular size

Deep crease concentrate with Argireline ™......
Look stunning, not stunned.

NEW! RenewaGlow Clay Mask Cleanser
(8.12 fl oz)
Available as a single, 312-444 or with our top-selling Daily Exfoliating Cleanser 312-443.

Clay Mask plus Cleanser plus Gommage Treatment,
all in one.
Supercharged with trace minerals and essential lipids this clay mask cleanser marries ancient European and Asian beauty rituals into a unique beauty experience that will leave your skin radiant, refined and rejuvenated.

Special Duo’s and Trios of Fan Favorites:

312-441 High Definition Primer Duo – requested by customer Jill
First time ever in a duo!
To create a perfect canvas...High Definition Primer uses breakthrough technology based on clear, coated micro-lens-spheres and atomized diamonds that blend with the skin’s natural pigments to build, amplify, and modify the color of the skin. Wear alone or under foundation.

312-442 Soft Touch Hand Cream Duo
Perfect for the change of seasons!
A luxurious lotion with multiple benefits for dry and environmentally photo-aged hands. Helps even out the look of uneven skin tone using a blend of: Niacinamide, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract and Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract.

309-731 Healthy Nails & Cuticle Renewal Formula Duo –
Requested by Customer, Pa.
A perfect partner for the Soft Touch Hand Cream!
Contains flexi-strong ® complex, an exclusive blend only from ISOMERS - flexi-strong ® complex is a combination of: Lanosterol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Retinyl & Tocopheryl-E.

312-537 Stem Genesis Lip Contour Restore Duo
Game changing skin care!
A breakthrough in formulation synergy.Lip Contour Restore provides an instantaneous dermal filling and facial relaxation effect.It also has long-term effects due to its capacity to supply oxygen to the skin, which has been optimised for an anti-wrinkle protocol.

312-538 Youth Sculpting Body Cream Trio
Innovative body cream with apple stem cells, a complex of collagen and elastin supporting ingredients and an innovative intensive hydration system featuring “aqua porin” technology.

312-539 Matrixyl Advanced Wrinkle Defense Cream Duo
Cream formulation containing lab-created micro-collagen peptides to help smooth the skin surface
and moisturize.

312-536 Perfect Fix Trio
Three full size products at a crazy deal! The Stem Genesis Serum single is $75.00!!
Includes:
Stem Genesis Intensive Serum Concentrate 1 fl oz
Wrinkle Viper Skin Smoothing Serum 1 fl oz
BB Cream 1.86 fl oz

Regular Contributor

Re: The Isomers specials are listed... anyone in this visit.

I just love the illumibright in the 6 pc. kit. I have it on auto delivery. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much Hopi for posting. I am definitely interested in Manuela's 6 pc kit. Will have to check it out.

Respected Contributor

I also like the Illumi-Bright Vitamin C & Ferulic Skin Booster.  It's a great multi-tasking serum.  I am almost at the bottom of the bottle, and I rarely use anything up.

Trusted Contributor

@hopi thanks! I'm going to get the clay mask/cleanser and super serum.  Lip Restore and primer if the price is right.  Hope Evine isn't dumb enough to not reduce prices and shipping or else I will order directly from Isomers site

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

*yawn*....... Price, s&h need to be exceptional to motivate me this time...Smiley Very Happy They had better values on Isomers when they were shopnbc. 

Valued Contributor

@hopi I ordered two of the Ultimate Super Skin Serum. I ran out of this a while back and didn't realize how much it did for my  skin until I was out for a few months.  I even ordered one yesterday before the price change because for whatever reason it gave me free shipping. I'll call tomorrow for a price adjustment on the first one. Happy shopping. I'll catch a few shows while she's here.

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

*yawn*....... Price, s&h need to be exceptional to motivate me this time...Smiley Very Happy They had better values on Isomers when they were shopnbc. 

Price, shipping & handling and all that, of course is important to me too, @FLGators, but my face kind of motivates me and needs Isomers goodies! Smiley Happy Expecially at great price, I'll forgive them high shipping!

Besides, TTV is at reduced shipping cost - $2.49.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko I have more than half the bottle(4oz)of the Ult Super skin. I have temperemental skin, so use it sparingly. may still buy it, since the price & shipping is right.

I was more interested in trying the ferulic acid kit but that is not a great value w/$6.99. I wish they bring back the smaller kits for the holidays. They are great try me's. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@sonechko I have more than half the bottle(4oz)of the Ult Super skin. I have temperemental skin, so use it sparingly. may still buy it, since the price & shipping is right.

I was more interested in trying the ferulic acid kit but that is not a great value w/$6.99. I wish they bring back the smaller kits for the holidays. They are great try me's. 

I agree with you @FLGators, and I too do not like seven bucks shipping. But this kit has a great number of great items at great price. Now for the visit, they LOWERED kit's price even more, to what $84-86 or something?

I GOT one kit BECAUSE value is THIS good. Forget the shipping!  The discount price compensated for it.

I'll never miss buying great items at great discount price. All items are good in this kit @FLGators, and all are very much need items too.