Respected Contributor

Re: The Isomers TSV is active and is only $52.80!

Ok I'm game......
Valued Contributor

I'm glad I waited. I haven't purchased anything in months, but this is a great deal. I got it on AD.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Mustangshar said: Ok I'm game......

shar

you will love it just for the enzyme peel

no odd smells with this line and will not upset sensitive skin

Contributor

Thanks for the information. I also bought this on AD. I've always liked Isomers products for my oily/combo skin, and this price is amazing!

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 myshell624 said:
On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said: If you use Matrixyl do you also use Glutathiosome and Copper P? Any suggestions for regime using these serums?

I'm sure you can use them together. I would email them via their website. They have helped me with my routine. I do know that they recommended using the glutathiosome pm and vitamin c stem AM to me but that doesn't really help you much:-)

Thx myshell-good idea to send the email to see what they recommend. I use the Vit C products in the am which seems to be the recommendation from most skincare lines & typically use matrixyl + glutathiosome in pm, so looks like I might have a good regime. Very interested to add Immortal as a quarterly booster.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It is a good deal, the Deep Crease serum is $70 on its own!!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 SANNA said:
On 2/27/2015 Chi-town girl said: If you use Matrixyl do you also use Glutathiosome and Copper P? Any suggestions for regime using these serums?
Chi, I am a long time user and own all of the above. Yes, you can mix them together, make any cocktail you like ! I sometimes do that or just weeks of one group of products then switch to another. I like Matrixyl under my make up for example. Manuela says you can play any way you want, no harm there. Enjoy!
Thx SANNA-I do like the flexibility of mixing/cocktailing the Isomers products. Love the results. I wish I would have discovered Isomers & Skinn years ago- like you & others.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Watching the 3p show-Manuela & Heather look great! Sounds like the Isomers Daily Exfoliating Serum is similar or equivalent to Skinn DWP Translucence.

Super Contributor

Wow, I should never have read this thread as I've just placed my order. I love Isomers but have an awful lot of little brown bottles stashed up. However, this is an amazing value as I use and love the glutathiosome and on its own, it really is prohibitive. So too good to pass up -- hope everyone enjoys their products!
Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Chi-town girl said: Watching the 3p show-Manuela & Heather look great! Sounds like the Isomers Daily Exfoliating Serum is similar or equivalent to Skinn DWP Translucence.

Isomers is a AHA/BHA acid serum, Skinn's is not, but they may accompilish same thing in long run.