Honored Contributor

The IT Cosmetics Superhero Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette?

I'm actually a bit interested in THIS palette. I like the shades and am particularly curious about the "foundation" colors that supposedly neutralize discoloration on the lids.

This palette is so new that it will not be shipped for about a week. But that shipment has apparently sold out, so now it's on waitlist.

I'm curious about how the three people (so far) who reviewed this palette (all five stars) managed to get a hold of it. Does QVC send out promotionals so that they can be reviewed? If so, that would have to be disclosed.

BTW, these reviewers are not newbies and have a record of reviews. In fact, I think I evern recognized one nic.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The IT Cosmetics Superhero Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette?

I believe this pallette has been out awhile. Just it was the first time on qvc. 

Honored Contributor

You are correct, @ccassaday. I hadn't thought to google because they made it sound as if it were hot off the presses.

Now that I think of it, Jamie said that even the people in her office haven't seen the brush. Maybe that's what's new.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I have three It Cosmetic eyeshadow palettes: The first two Naturally Pretty ones and the older Luxe one. I do like them.

I just watched a video review from EmilyNoel on this Super Hero palette, and she wasn't wowed. Mainly, she mentioned that if you have the palettes that I have, there's really not much new here other than the "foundation" shadows.

I won't be buying.

Esteemed Contributor

I think your right about the brush being new and maybe a exclusive to tsv. Looking back at blog posts nothing mentions the brush that came with it when it came out. I have the IT BOX that was offered on qvc over the holidays. I really do love the eyeshadows: I do think that Emily Noel's review is correct that if you already own the other pallete this is not much different.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 

The brush is what makes this "new." Many videos available on utube. Love the new concept sliding brush but after viewing several videos, I passed too.

Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 hey GP ( I'm going to affectionately call you that now instead of GF😛)

I was hoping you would try that palette. I ended up buying only the Bobbi Brown beach set during the Macy's sale because I am obsessed with the fragrance and it doesn't last very long , so I think I must buy enough so I can spray away as much as needed!  Oh a d a lip liner and a crossbody purse.  I have a couple palettes I bought during holiday sales I haven't even tried.  So why buy a new one right? LOL. 

I have the 1st it palette and have actually used it alot. I forgot I have the luxe one too which I actually think is better than the naturally pretty one.  I forgot about it!  Uggh that's kinda sad. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@suzyQ3 hey GP ( I'm going to affectionately call you that now instead of GF😛)

I was hoping you would try that palette. I ended up buying only the Bobbi Brown beach set during the Macy's sale because I am obsessed with the fragrance and it doesn't last very long , so I think I must buy enough so I can spray away as much as needed!  Oh a d a lip liner and a crossbody purse.  I have a couple palettes I bought during holiday sales I haven't even tried.  So why buy a new one right? LOL. 

I have the 1st it palette and have actually used it alot. I forgot I have the luxe one too which I actually think is better than the naturally pretty one.  I forgot about it!  Uggh that's kinda sad. LOL

@Suebdoo, you can call me anything you want -- no limits.

I really don't think that there's anything groundbreaking or earth-shattering in this palette with the ridiculously long name. :-) You're fine without it. Go crack open those holiday palettes before the holidays come around again. Heart

Honored Contributor

I purchased this from Ulta months ago and love every color in this palette. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered this palette and just cancelled it. I really was only interested in the brush, I didn't really want the palette.