Respected Contributor

The Contour: paging Mary Bailey and others who bought it.

I am curious about what you think? I haven't re-started using mine yet.

I am curious how those who bought it feel about the eye and forehead areas because those were my trouble spots when I was using it regularly. I had too much suction under eyes, and on the forehead I could not get really good suction.....

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

Re: The Contour: paging Mary Bailey and others who bought it.

I am curious too , I question the reviews because of the timing. I don't know about all of you but i always read the low reviews to see if the products has issues or the people are just being overly critical without using it long enough. I am really leary about undereye , that skin is really thin for suction of any kind.

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2@MW in Iowa 

I can't get it to stick to my forehead either.  I tried both tips just to see if it would work. Sometimes I can get the 11. Mostly forehead is not working.

I did eyes twice.  I not really sure I will do it again. I will stick with my DermaWand.

On the face and neck it works, whether I get any results, is too early to tell. 

I think my skin/pores look better over all. My skin is extra smooth and soft. I guess it could be their topicals..

Unless something goes terribly wrong I'll keep it, with all my other electronic & battery operated beauty tools.

Respected Contributor

Has the Dermawand been an effective tool for you ? I always wondered about it also.

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey, when I need a quick fix for my waddle, it helps! It's worth keeping for that alone.

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa  I have the best results on my eyes and lips.  It does raise the eyebrows. Not much results on dark circles.  It does plump lips.

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2  good to know!  I hope we can figure out the forehead.

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2 

I finally got it to work on my forehead.  I started at left temple and went over eyebrow.  I had to go horizontally holding the machine vertically.  It was on the face setting using the regular tip. 

I think I was supposed to move it vertically, but since it finally adhered I didn't want to lose the grip.

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2@MW in Iowa

I sent mine back today.  I think it was damaging my skin.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey,

What was it doing to your skin that was damaging?