Honored Contributor

Thanks to those who recommended Pop Of Colour!!!!!!

I ordered two lippies and an eye liner from them , and I love them!!!!!I love how on their website they show the colors on a light skinned person, a medium toned person, and a rich toned person, so you can get a good idea of what it will look like...The colors are true, and the lip colors are soft and boy they last on your lips very well....The eyeliner is nice also, great prices, fast shipping, I will definitely order from this company again, so Thanks to whomever recommended them!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Thanks to those who recommended Pop Of Colour!!!!!!

HI Candlequeen 

I was one of the posters who mentioned Colourpop . There were a few of us who did . I think its a great line . You can't beat the prices even at the local drugstore/CVS you still have to pay close to $5 for a lip or eye product  . I also like that you really can see the colors , so far everything I have purchased has been spot on to the website no surprises !! have a great weekend 

Respected Contributor

I was another who rec them! The really do have nice products, and the prices are outstanding! Glad you found some things you love!!

Trusted Contributor

These were shown on the 4th hour of the Today Show yesterday.  I've been looking at their website and wonder about the wearability of their lip products.  Can anyone who's worn these tell me about this and how the lippie stix and lippie pencils compare?  I always like to get a lip product that lasts.

Valued Contributor

hi I just posted on another thread that I have found that the lippie stix have been lasting longer than my other lip colors the lippie stixs come in a variety of finishes . the pencils match perfectly and also wear well . They have a matte line of lip colors too but I have not tried them .If you sugn up on the web you get a $5 off coupon hope this helps
Respected Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

These were shown on the 4th hour of the Today Show yesterday.  I've been looking at their website and wonder about the wearability of their lip products.  Can anyone who's worn these tell me about this and how the lippie stix and lippie pencils compare?  I always like to get a lip product that lasts.

I get about five hours or so for wear time. Love this line!  Check out Temptalia s site and do a search of colourpop.  She has over 200 swatches and reviews.  

My haul of blushes and eyeshadows came in. They are wonderful.  

Glad so many love this brand!