Regular Contributor

Temporary Wrinkle Eraser Really Works!!

I was flipping through the channels and saw they were presenting Gone In Sixty Seconds on another shopping channel. I bought this many months ago and just wanted to give a heads up. I have some lines above my lips and around my eyes-hey, I'm OLD, and I really have to say this is a great temporary fix if you're going somewhere special. It doesn't flake off and you can actually smile after using it. I have even used it over makeup and it works great. I just hate the channel it's on and have only bought from them a few times over the years but this product does what it says. I bought the one from PTR and sent it back. I have gotten a lot of helpful reviews reading this board and just wanted to say it was a product I felt delivered what it advertises.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View