Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Harpa wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I guess I missed something.  i didn't see what that stick was supposed to be doing.  Only saw the beginning before DH changed the channel.  It seems more and more I'm having trouble seeing the difference in Before/After pics too.  Sometimes the Before looks better to me. 

@Icegoddess  I do have that stick, and I do like it. I swipe on an extra layer of [under eye] protection in the winter when I go out walking. I won't repurchase, though. I got a vitamin E stick that will essentially do the same. But I really like the concept!

@Harpa But does it do anything for the wrinkles?  I got the impression at the beginning where she was swiping it on and then excitedly saying look what it does that it was supposed to make wrinkles less prominent or something.

@Icegoddess  I don't know. I really don't have eye wrinkles. But any layer of hydration or something emolient will make things like wrinkles less apparent.

What reduces wrinkle depth (to a certain point) is something like AHAs or retinol.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Harpa wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I guess I missed something.  i didn't see what that stick was supposed to be doing.  Only saw the beginning before DH changed the channel.  It seems more and more I'm having trouble seeing the difference in Before/After pics too.  Sometimes the Before looks better to me. 

@Icegoddess  I do have that stick, and I do like it. I swipe on an extra layer of [under eye] protection in the winter when I go out walking. I won't repurchase, though. I got a vitamin E stick that will essentially do the same. But I really like the concept!

@Harpa But does it do anything for the wrinkles?  I got the impression at the beginning where she was swiping it on and then excitedly saying look what it does that it was supposed to make wrinkles less prominent or something.

@Icegoddess  I don't know. I really don't have eye wrinkles. But any layer of hydration or something emolient will make things like wrinkles less apparent.

What reduces wrinkle depth (to a certain point) is something like AHAs or retinol.

@Harpa I know that.  I don't have eye wrinkles either.  My original comment though was about how it didn't appeaer to me that it was doing anything for the host, even with the camera zoomed in.  But, she was saying "Look, look."  I was just wondering if my eyesight was getting so bad, I can no longer see the changes between before and after. 

Respected Contributor

The TSV is a great value , but the serum stick is not good , unless you have super dry lines , it looks like greasy oil on me , i think serum is very misleading , it is mostly olive oil , squaline. They really exagerate how good it is. But in winter or at night you may love it.

Respected Contributor

I haven't heard anyone say it's clean beauty. Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

I just put it on one side , and all it does is make the wrinkles look more pronounced and shiny. That is my experience , yours could be great . The rice powder and eye cream are very good though.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping the eye cream would be on sale , i am not paying $144 , it has been on sale for $99.

Regular Contributor

Tatcha is having a Friends and Family sale on their website beginning June 16.  I received an email that I have early access beginning on June 12.  I don't know what the discount will be.

Respected Contributor

@Sister Barbara wrote:

Tatcha is having a Friends and Family sale on their website beginning June 16.  I received an email that I have early access beginning on June 12.  I don't know what the discount will be.

It is usually 20% , that is the highest i remember , many have 25 and clinique has 30 today.