Honored Contributor

Thank you @Ilovelife123 for this info!  Appreciate all you do for us re TS and TSVs!

Regular Contributor

Thanks Ilovelife.  Sounds like this could be an expensive TSV.  I was trying to add up the original prices of the items, but not sure which eye cream will be included.  Anyway, original prices are well over $300.  Hoping for a great deal!

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123   You are AMAZING.  Thank you so much for the into.

I may cave on this set depending on price. 

Trusted Contributor
139.96 (do NOT take this to the bank) I was hoping for less..😏I don’t trust the confidence of the source on this one…😬
Regular Contributor

Ilovelife, I know you're not positive of the price, but if $139.96 is indeed correct, I think that's a great price.

Trusted Contributor
@Sister Barbara, ever have someone give you answer as though there’s a question mark at the end? That’s what I got…that’s why I’m not taking it to the bank.
Esteemed Contributor

LOOKS LIKE THAT EXACT TSV WAS ONE IN JUNE OF 2020 llovelife AND ALL.

PRICE BACK THAN WAS $135, SO THAT PRICE MAY BE CORRECT.

WAS LISTED ON BLUE SKIES.

STILL A GREAT KIT AND DEAL!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Respected Contributor

I thought that kit looked familiar and I had it on auto delivery from the 2020 tsv.  Nice kit and I used all of it.  Worth the products to me at that price.  Thanks for the diligence @Ilovelife123 .

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Whew!  I guess that's why my spade silicone facial cleaning thingy hurts a little. I used to use the Tatcha powder every night.  I'll cut back to once a week and be more gentle.  

Foundation?  I'll keep wearing it.  I only use it 1-2x a week.  Last week or the week before that, I looked in the mirror (foundation on) to see "fluff" all over my face.  It was a very thin layer of skin that the car AC was blowing off as I was wiping it off.  It was really thin, so thin that it didn't leave any kind of redness behind.  Kinda freaky.

Yes, I'm a cave dweller and hate the sun so it's not an issue for me, except to make sure I stay OUT of it!

Yesterday I flooded my face with hydrating products.  I put on my tret about 4-5 hours later.  Was that long enough to wait?  Did that reduce the efficacy of Tretinoin?  I usually apply Tatcha Night Cream AFTER my tret but didn't last night.  

Thank you ladies

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

you are really not applying a powder.  You make it into a foamy liquid. 

That's true.  I'm going to just use it once a week