Not applicable

Tasha cleansing oil and rice powder

I received my automatic shipment 3 days ago, I am amazed at this product . It has gotten rid of the dry flaky areas on my forehead that I would start getting by noon, I am 50 and have dry skin. I also have roseaca so some products Make my skin red , blotchy or irritated . This product did none of that . So far it has cleared up a lot of the blotchiness, I looked on Tasha's website for the face cream for dry skin as qvc does not carry it and the reviews were great , it's expensive but it maybe worth the price , if you use a different brand moisturizer I recommend waiting an hr before applying after rice powder . I had tried loreal face cream right after I used rice powder and it made my face red . When I waited an hr or so no redness . Loreal by itself does not make my face red . Love Tasha
Super Contributor

Re: Tasha cleansing oil and rice powder

LOTS of Tatcha fans here (myself included)! So happy you're loving it, too!

Honored Contributor

Love Tatcha too-just received the new serum!!!

Esteemed Contributor

For less money than Tatcha, the type of products she's pushing as groundbreaking have always been in the DHC collection. DHC is a very popular brand in Japan and available by mail in the USA.

I'm not saying this to stir the pot, but rather because her line is presented as something which has never been done before and no one else has, and that's simply false. Even the Body Shop has brought back a product from their early days (when they were truly natural and less commercial) called Japanese Washing Grains in a new formula called Japan Adzuki Bean & Rice Wash Grains.

Valued Contributor

I have been using the cleansing oil for a few days and am impressed. My skin felt different, in a good way. I love it! I am on wait list for the lotion.
Super Contributor

On 3/15/2014 Trix said:

For less money than Tatcha, the type of products she's pushing as groundbreaking have always been in the DHC collection. DHC is a very popular brand in Japan and available by mail in the USA.

I'm not saying this to stir the pot, but rather because her line is presented as something which has never been done before and no one else has, and that's simply false. Even the Body Shop has brought back a product from their early days (when they were truly natural and less commercial) called Japanese Washing Grains in a new formula called Japan Adzuki Bean & Rice Wash Grains.

DHC is good -- but I love Tatcha like I never loved DHC. I'm not sure she's presenting it as groundbreaking, but that's not why I initially got it. I admit I loved her story, and when I got the products, LOVE the packaging and EXTRA love the products -- the entire thing contributes to my "luxurious cleansing experience". I've said that I almost swoon when I use the oil, and for those moments when I'm using her products, I feel pampered. So that's worth it to me. But I agree, plenty of other products out there that are really good. too.

Super Contributor

On 3/15/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Love Tatcha too-just received the new serum!!!

Please review after you've used it! I've tried some of her other serums and creams (samples) and wasn't excited enough to buy full size, but I know a lot of people are thrilled with all her stuff. Hope you love it!