Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tarte Rainforest Sea Water Foundation - User Feedback?

[ Edited ]

@FUTURE wrote:

I have it and like it. It's nice that it's buildable, and isn't greasy. I feel it gives a natural finish. I also like the concealer, but it smells a lot like paint. I don't get that from the foundation. Hope you enjoy it if you like it! (I'm pale and wear fair, but could honestly probably get away with porcelain, so I'm no help, colorwise. Smiley Wink )

The concealer does smell like paint. At least it doesn't linger. It's also a nice product and goes on smooth. 

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thanks @ccassaday.  That's what I was thinking too.  

If you get it let us know how you like it.

@ccassaday - Once again, thanks for your guidance.  I ended up buying the light-medium neutral and I think it's a good match.  I like being able to choose the amount of coverage I want.  I've only played with it a couple of times, but am very happy that it's not oily!    

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thanks @ccassaday.  That's what I was thinking too.  

If you get it let us know how you like it.

@ccassaday - Once again, thanks for your guidance.  I ended up buying the light-medium neutral and I think it's a good match.  I like being able to choose the amount of coverage I want.  I've only played with it a couple of times, but am very happy that it's not oily!    

That great. I am glad your liking it.